Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     10 May 2014

Does accepting truth in cross exam attract perjury?

Hi friends,

i want to know if the following situation can attract perjury, can i file it on this situation

wife, in her petition has never mentioned the fact that she was working here when she was living with me, she has mentioned that she was surviving only on the money given by the husband and her mother (all this is mentioned in her 125 / DV petition)

in her oral evidence and cross examination, she has accepted that she was working in  a school and was earning.

i dont know about the present situation, if she is working or not?

can this above situation attract perjury?

tjhanks guys

Learning

4 Replies

Ramesh (student)     10 May 2014

Dear Sir,                                                       10/05/2014

The same situation is with me.

These cunning wifes in order to take advantage changes their version every time every where with different forum with different persons after leaving the husband as well as while she lived with husband and therefore  such types of situation arises to see the court.

If u find the solution or any comments pls send it to me at myngone@gmail.com

regards

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 May 2014

its not important whether she WAS working / not while residing with you.

if she IS working at the time of filing DV / 125 case and if she suppressed this fact & this thing gets revealed in her cross, then it amounts to purjury.

Mallikarjuna Rao Tata (Advocate)     10 May 2014

you have not given the details, when she is working and when she is filed mc/dvcc, and when she was cross examined. if she is giving false evidence  perjury will attract

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 May 2014

The affidavit/statement given on oath before the court is proved to be false, a perjury case against her false case and evidences may be sustainable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register