LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HARISH DHINGRA (INTERIM SALES REPRESENTATIVE)     04 February 2024

Do not want anything from mothers property

Kindly pls help , i want to know that if i want to make document that i do not want anything from mothers property which document i should make and from where should i attest.

Thanks in advance 

Learning

6 Replies

PSVNL Sai Kumar (Software Engineer)     04 February 2024

If the property is being transferred by the order of a gift deed, then you can decline it, since it needs your signature.

However, if she has passed away without any testament, then you would be getting full/part of the property. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     04 February 2024

How many legal heirs does your mother have? 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 February 2024

Just need to register a relinquishment dee.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 February 2024

A relinquishment deed is a legal document that transfers the ownership of a property from one person to another. It is commonly used in cases where a co-owner or a legal heir wishes to transfer their share of the property to another co-owner or legal heir.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

1. how may other heirs?
  2. is mother alive?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     09 February 2024

Is your mother dead or alive? If your mother is alive and you are not interested in her property, just keep quiet. If your mother is dead it is for others who want her property to worry about. If they come to you, offer them to give a relinquishment deed. It is their botheration to do what all necessary to get a relinquishment deed from you. Just for your information there are High Court judgments saying that there is no stamp duty (except a nominal one) for a relinquishment deed. If at all there is stamp duty let others pay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register