Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

inhurry (owner)     02 February 2013

Do counseling required on second motion for mcd

Hi,

I have second motion 2 days from now, will the judge send to counseling before giving the judgement for MCD (Mutual COntent Divorce) I have already waited for 6 months. Why will this be required. Can I ask the judge that in 6 months we are not compatiable and do not need counseling

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Wait for the date...your wife will turn up and agree or she may not turn up if she has changed her mind. Formally the judge may ask you if there is any change of thought, you tell him its still the same and you would like to move on. If your wife takes a U turn then you need to post few more details of the case for seeking advice. Both of you have a right to deny on second motion and ask for counselling.As far as my knowledge goes.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     02 February 2013

No.. Both of you will file a joint motion supporting grant of divorce....Judge does not force a counselling.

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

(Guest)
Originally posted by : inhurry

Hi,

I have second motion 2 days from now, will the judge send to counseling before giving the judgement for MCD (Mutual COntent Divorce) I have already waited for 6 months. Why will this be required. Can I ask the judge that in 6 months we are not compatiable and do not need counseling

Hi,

Thats only for the record dude.  Nothing to worry.

Law says that couple be tried to unite, than part ways, so judge will send you just one more time for counselling, go see what best you both can do.

Cant force anybody to do anything, that too in accordance with law.  So dont worry.  The court cannot ask you to reunite with your wife!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register