Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Self)     18 June 2014

Divorcing a cheating wife

Here is my situation, please help how to proceed further

1. I filed a divorce against my "so-called" wife under section 13 (she was found cheating with me)

2. She filed a case of RCR after knowing about the case I filed

3. Its been 2 and half year, they are lingering the case with one or the other application.

4. Now she filed an application under section 24 for interim maintenance, while:

A. She was tax payer before I filed the divorce case & now she stopped showing that

B. The 10 yrs old son is with me

C. She is requesting court to provide my income documents

Questions:

1. How can I request for rejecting this application as she was guilty not me - this application is to kill time & to harass me.

2. What will happen if I don't obey the court order (if any) & don't pay anything.

3. How can I request court to quickly move to the main discussion, rater wasting time on these applications.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 June 2014

Questions: 1. How can I request for rejecting this application as she was guilty not me - this application is to kill time & to harass me.

if you can show evidences that she is earning like payslip

2. What will happen if I don't obey the court order (if any) & don't pay anything.

you have to file appeal petition and show the evidence that she is earning and you cannot go back

3. How can I request court to quickly move to the main discussion, rater wasting time on these applications.

through your lawyer he can stress to decide the main application and also the new peittion filed at a a time

Raj (Self)     18 June 2014

Thanks for your quick response:

1. Yes, I have shown proof of her IT returns for the last 7 years. But court still asking for my payslip, Is it because she didn't filed her IT return since we separated?

2. Sorry not much knowledge, do I need to file the Appeal petition at the same court again or at highcourt to revisit the decision?

3. My lawyer suggesting to wait, since this will help court to make the decision in my favour.

Thanks Again.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register