LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Kumar (IT)     24 October 2016

Divorce will be granted or the case will be dismissed

Dear experts, Need some guidance.. my wife has filed for divorce under section 13 ia .. Now the case is posted for argument.. evidence and cross examination on both side is over.. Now the case looks like non of the allegation on me is proved . But we both divorce want divorce.. If the non of the allegations on me are proved, will the court grant us divorce ? We both have told honorable judge that we want divorce .. Now what will be outcome of this case .. I want divorce.. she too wants divorce.. case filed by wife side only.. I am respondent.. The problem is, she is asking for 10 lacs alimony for which I am denying.. also she is working earning same as my salary.. how the court will decide

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
To live together, understanding important. For divorce also understanding very very important. Or else both ghumo court one full lifetime. Sit n settle matter with wife. 10 or 20. Give. Get rid. If u don't give now, in end u will have to pay her somehow something the other. If no pay, go jail. Decide, u go jail n pay or pay n avoid jail. Choice is Yours.

(Guest)
To live together, understanding important. For divorce also understanding very very important. Or else both ghumo court one full lifetime. Sit n settle matter with wife. 10 or 20. Give. Get rid. If u don't give now, in end u will have to pay her somehow something the other. If no pay, go jail. Decide, u go jail n pay or pay n avoid jail. Choice is Yours.

(Guest)
It might appear happy on clown now. Ppl will.tell Law that this etc. All is eyewash. Finally u will have to pay her money. Rarest of rare case court may not allow permanent alimony to. Ur wife. 10/lacs might look big now. 10 years ghumo+lawyer fees+monthly alimony+if not pay, warrant+jail=15 lac(+jail). Best MCD.

(Guest)

Academic query..

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 October 2016

Both of you make n a   request to the court to convert your unilateral divorce petitionby wife into MCD  and SIGN MCD PETITION IN FRONT OF THE jUDGE. WITHIN LESTHAN 6 MONTHS YOUBOTH WOULD BE GRANTED mcd IF HE FEELS THAT  YOU BOTH ARE INCOMPATIBLE AND  THERE IS IRRETRIEVALBE BREAK DOWN OF MARRIAGE AND IRRECONCILABLE D DIFFERECES BETWEEN YOU TWO AND YOU BOTH NO LONGER CAN PULL THE MATRIMONIAL BOND TOGETHER THE  jUSDGE MAY GRANRT DIVORCE BY MUTUAL CONSENT. REGARDING PERMANENT aLIMONY TH EJUDGE WOULD ASK YOU TO FILE YOUR RESPECTIVE SLAARY SLIPS AND  AFTER TAKING INTO  CCOUNT ALL SOURCES OF INCOMNE OT YOU BOTH APART FROM     SALARY TH E JUDGE  MAY FIX ALIMONY.  He MAYN'T FIX ANY ALAIMONY AT ALL IF YOUR WIFE'S SALARY IS EQUAL TO YOURS. iF YOU APPRECIATE THIS  ANSWER PLEASE CLICK THE  THANK  YOU BUTTON  ON THIS FORUM.

Sachin (N.A)     24 October 2016

Originally posted by : Sunil Kumar

Dear experts, Need some guidance.. my wife has filed for divorce under section 13 ia .. Now the case is posted for argument.. evidence and cross examination on both side is over.. Now the case looks like non of the allegation on me is proved . But we both divorce want divorce.. If the non of the allegations on me are proved, will the court grant us divorce ? We both have told honorable judge that we want divorce .. Now what will be outcome of this case .. I want divorce.. she too wants divorce.. case filed by wife side only.. I am respondent.. The problem is, she is asking for 10 lacs alimony for which I am denying.. also she is working earning same as my salary.. how the court will decide

If she is agree for mutual divorce without money ask the judge to convert the divorce petition to mutual divorce ,

if she is demanding money you file affidavit saying you don't accept any allegations but you are ready to accept divorce and court will grant divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More