Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay george (ok)     17 April 2012

Divorce settlement

Hi

Filed for the divorce on a mutual consent now six month period is getting over. as per the settlement giving her 15lakhs. So my question is 1) when should i give the money? ( as in the agreement the day 6 month period gettign over) How sould i give it? ( By draft or cash)  Can i deposited it in the court? ( What if she denies on when the case is called  that is only after a week of the settlement date) so its safe for me to deposit it in the court. what is the proceedure to deposit in court can i deposit as cash since draft commission will be a big amount for 15 lakhs please help me with this.

Thanks

Ajay

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     17 April 2012

Since you are paying the amount intoto on the second motion - pay in the court by a draft. 

dhirendra pateria (law officer)     17 April 2012

deposit the draft in the court never pay directly to party 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 April 2012

Pay by DD and get in mentioned in the second motion statement of divorce.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

ajay george (ok)     19 April 2012

Hi thank you all of you for your suggestions the "shirasthar " ( Head official of the court than the judge) advice me to pay it in cash to the court and they will transfer the money to the govt treasury and get the receipt and write it clearly that the cash must pay only at the end of the case. Is there is any drawback in this approach?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register