LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Deshpande (Job)     02 November 2016

Divorce on medical ground

My wife has hereditary disease which cannot be cured. Due to this disease she can die anytime. The new born children may also have such disease.

She and her parents hide this information before marriage. I came to know after 1 week from marriage day. I had also done surgery for her and I got genetic report about her disease.

Will I get divorce on this ground?

Learning

6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 November 2016

Raj u ned to justify it to court.

Raj Deshpande (Job)     02 November 2016

Thanks

I have all evidance from doctors. How to justyfy. Please can you suggest 3-4 points

A walk alone (-)     03 November 2016

You can File null or void marriage before completion of one year of marriage. You can also file fraud case on them of hiding facts.

Raj Deshpande (Job)     07 November 2016

It's hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) I also has genetic reports proving about her diseases. Her 3-4 blood relatives died due to this diseases but no evidence. Also she has filed false criminal cases against my family What would be % of success on these 2 grounds?

Raj Deshpande (Job)     07 November 2016

It's hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) I also has genetic reports proving about her diseases. Her 3-4 blood relatives died due to this diseases but no evidence. Also she has filed false criminal cases against my family What would be % of success on these 2 grounds?

sai narayana   14 November 2016

Doctor's testimony is required on what you are trying to plead in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register