Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Lamba (manager)     23 April 2011

Divorce on Cruelty

Dear Sirs,

I got married on 16/02/10 at my city bilaspur but the girl is from gwalior, she stayed with me only 20 days, reason the bad behaviour towards me and my family, she wanted my part from my family property and her parents came to our house and argued with bad language and took her. and i also also went in may 2010 alone to uganda(africa) where i was working before, then they started calling me and sending letter to my parents for taking the girl back or they will put complaint against us.

i came back to india in december 2010 but i refused them because of their bad language and they were only blaiming us not the girl. they put a complaint at lady police station bilaspur not for dowry because we never took anything all expenses was ours. police called for counseling, we attended the counseling but they didt came, they again put the same complaint at gwalior(m.p.), the police gave notice for counseling there, we both attended and after 2 days of counseling police decided that the girls complaint was false, i got letter from the police for the same.

but now after 20 days again notice from the same gwalior lady police station came, we are surprised how can i get notice again when the complaint was judged false before.

(1). what should i do, should i attend the counseling or just send a letter and photo copy of the previous one.

(2). And i should apply for Divorce on the basis of cruelty now or later.

please guide me on this.

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 April 2011

should i attend the counseling or just send a letter and photo copy of the previous one.

---   ATTEND COUNSELLING. SUBMIT PHOTOCOPY OF THAT LETTER AND SHOW THEM ORIGINAL.

i should apply for Divorce on the basis of cruelty now or later.

---   YES YOU MAY PROCEED.

CHECK WHETHER SOME OTHER COMPLAIN THEY SUBMITTED OR NOT.

BECAUSE FOR THE SAME THEY SHOULD NOT CALL.

Prashant Lamba (manager)     23 April 2011

Thanks Sir for the most most valuable reply, 

but sir my family is insisting not to go this time & just send the photocopy of the previous one, and also a letter to the TI informing that i had applied for divorce.

and at the same time i filed yesterday the divorce on cruelty.

(1). Sir the Police can do what against this action of mine? since that city is in M.P. and our city is in Chhattishgarh.

its urgent sir, because i have very limited time.

bhushan singh charan (advocate)     23 April 2011

send copy of previous letter  of police informing about false case so also copy of the first complain  made by ur wifeto the bilaspur police station.   get serve notice of ur divorce petitionupon wife.umay either seek time for counsiling  by police   or u can sent copy of ur divorcepetion to police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register