LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     13 February 2014

Divorce / maintenance

My collegue named imran khan had get married( Under Muslim Marriage) in may 2012, after marriage he know that his wife having some mental. So he don't want to stay with his wife. He want divorce from that girl. but his parents having more political background and always they tell that if you apply for divorce we will put you on life long...previously they put 498 A and other cases on him. he came outside through bail. the court case is running,My collegue lawyer called them so many times for settlement. but they said that we put maintenance case on him & put him in jail for life long.. is it possible for them? if he want divorce what procedure he want to follow? How to get out of this cases..Let me Expalin..At this tie he can marry another girl...? or he want to wait for that divorce..? what are ways Please help.. 

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     13 February 2014

Dear Querist

As you informed that your friend is muslim and the marriage was solemnized as per Muslim Law then he has right to divorce her wife as per islamic Law and its depend on him, he is shia or Sunni?

challa lavanya (Purchase Assistant)     13 February 2014

he belongs to talafi.. can you explain the procedure in detail..Please let uknow clearly..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register