Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce law

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rahul Singh
i want a divorce from my wife but i have doubt own wife she will be blame to me fake cahrges like dowary and voilence etc How can a protect myself from dowary case or voilence.how much time it will take in whole procedure.

Just mutual divorce which should be over in 6 months time to 18 months get dragged on to no end. That is the system.  Contested divorce will take 15-20 years to get over. Result is indefinite.

It is useless to approach court for matrimonial matters. You simply find middle way yourself.

(Guest)
i want a divorce from my wife but i have doubt own wife she will be blame to me fake cahrges like dowary and voilence etc How can a protect myself from dowary case or voilence.how much time it will take in whole procedure.

Just mutual divorce which should be over in 6 months time to 18 months get dragged on to no end. That is the system.  Contested divorce will take 15-20 years to get over. Result is indefinite.

It is useless to approach court for matrimonial matters. You simply find middle way yourself.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register