Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Engineer)     09 December 2015

Divorce - granted

Hi Sir, 

I Have granted divorce based on the cruelty by wife. In evidence, i give CD with 65B certificate to the court and it was not opposed by wife. 

In conservations, she abusing my mother by using words like prosititue etc.Also, she has given contracdictory statements before CJM in 498A case and family court judge where in one staemet she is saying that she has informed her husband and MIL on the birth of Male child and in another statement she is saying that she didn't informed her husband and MIL. Like she has given statements before court which contradicts her own version alleged in FIR.

I am also giving 15K per months maintenence to her and minor child. 

I would like to know if i acquitted in 498A based on the FALSE case registered against me and my family than can maintenence be denied on this ground as person can't give relief from court on his own wrong doing ?

Please advise !!!

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     09 December 2015

You can...

There are so many contradictons over this topic so far.

You can refer few judgements related to the same facts in your support.. thoses will certainly help you.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     09 December 2015

First fight the criminal case on merits from UR side,the grounds on which the divorce has been granted has nothing to do with 498A,its entirely different.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register