Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imran Ahmed Khan (Acco)     06 August 2012

Divorce case

Sir,

I am a 19 year Muslim girl, before two month my mother forced me for marriage and due to my mother force i am agree to get married but not from my heart, so i was get married firstly nikah and then court marriage, but now i am not happy with my husband and his family, my husband always forcelly with s*x me and a i am always deny but he forced s*x me very bad way. Now i want to leave my husband and want to marry with another person, but one thing i know that my husband not easly divorce me and i am not directly asked to him for divorce till leaving his home, so i want to leave their home first.  I was a load on my mother and now she lose these load, In between these two month she was not call me a single time, she never help me because we are five sister and all are the only load on my mother, i can’t live on my mother home, So please tell me how can i get divorce from my husband under the legal way in considering  Islamic as well as Indian law and after how much time i get married with another person, i want to leave my husband and get second marriage as soon as possible without disclosing any thing before Divorce. During all process and near about how much time it take to complete process.I am very tense, please anyone help me, Please give your valuable answer it may be help me for my future and my life.

Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

Abdul Rahman (student)     06 August 2012

I am very sorry and petty for for the things that u had to face in these two months....

as you are married to him... so until and unless you make your mind to divorce him dont take any wrong steps. Just relax yourself and go as easy as possible. 

1st step should be that u go to a near by police station and lodge an FIR against him of molestation and torture. dont disclose any thing in front of ur husband , as he might take a stern action against you and try to beat you or any thing.

After filing the FIR dont forget to take a copy of it and then do directly head  towards the court and ask for divorce on the ground of these complaints.

i am sure that needful and perpetuary help will be provided to u as soon as possible.

Imran Ahmed Khan (Acco)     06 August 2012

Thankyou very Much Abdul Rahman Sahab, But how can i take any step untill i leave that home, they are not allowed me to go anywhere and my mother father also not support me, only one person can help me towhom i think to marrige, but if he take any step and i am at my husband home then they can do any think with me, please help me what i have to do, because i cant stay their, either i leave or i sucide... please any one help me.........

Albert Shaw (Advocate)     06 August 2012

Hi Imran,

My suggestion to you would be to think of reconciliation with your Husband. Since, you were not mentally prepared for the marriage , you may be over exaggerating the situation.  Marriage is not a child's play , unlikely the trend among the youngsters nowadays. Try to think without any mental block and try to work out your relationship with your husband.

If you were willing to marry someone else then in that case you are also responsible for playing with the life of your husband. Past is past, try to over come it and work on your relations. 

Else, try to convince your husband for mutual consent divorce as contested divorce is not that easy to get and it may take a lot of time. Also, as you are saying that you have restricted mobility, it would not be easy for you to handle the legal matters alone. 

your husband can seek divorce on grounds of Adultery / infidelity. You can seek divorce on grounds of  Cruelty (if it is really happening). Does your husband knows about your affair. If Yes and still he is ready to cohabit with you then I think you should also be gentle to him and try repairing your relationship with him. Would suggest you not to take any wrong decisions on emotional basis. Think carefully before it is too late. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register