Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sai Krishna (partner)     15 April 2013

Divorce

Dear Respected Forum

I got Married in June 2011 , My wife recless ness , ego level and they way she is abuseing me, really i am becoming mad for this. After getting marry every day she used fight with that , she  want to leave seprately , i should not talk with my mother , she dont want do any  work in home,  after three months i warned her this is not good i will infrom your parents, she fighted with me and left home , after six months she came back with there parents and they left in the home and there parents said everything is fine now she will ok .Just within 15 mins they went away. 

in this mean time she told to there parents , i am ahuge drineker , s*xualy weak and not intrrested also, i am hitting here.

once she came back , the same story , this time she cutted his hand , she tryed to hang herself and threating me . she even not allow me to touch his mobile phone, The most hasty nature.

After five months again she left , now it is fourth month she left away , in this mean time i told there parents ,relatives how she is doing ,they way she threatning me , even one phone converation recored i have shown to them , even though they are telling you married here ,you came and take her home . she is your responsebility only . his brother and uncle came to home and tried to hit me . 

really i feed with this issues , i dont know how to proceed in this issues.

kindly some one help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     15 April 2013

Dear Querist

this is a family problem, you have the options.

1. first you can consulte with her parents and relatives and your'[s parents and relatives too.

2. second, File an application before CAW Cell to settle the matter after cuoncilation

3. Thirdif you think that you are unable to live with her, file a divorce petition in court and get divorce after fighting the case if she is not ready to give divorce in Mutual consent.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 April 2013

Dear Author,

U have to talk to her first and made her understand. If failed, then u have to talk to her parents and other family members. Still the matter does not resolve then u can file a complaint with Delhi Dispute Resolutions Society and get their help to resolve ur issues. If the same if also failed and u have no other option besides getting divorce, then u can file a divorce petition. For any help u can contact at:

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA, ADV.

BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES

Off.- 253, Aggarwal Shopping Center,

CD-Block, Pitampura, Delhi

Mb. 9871158578

Mail-ID- rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Nandha (NIL)     15 April 2013

@ nadeem, if husband goes to CAW cell, isn't risk for him as wife may put false allegation on him and even he may be arrested. CAW cell always favours women. first of all wil they accept husband's request and call wife for enquiry?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sai Krishna

Dear Respected Forum

I got Married in June 2011 , My wife recless ness , ego level and they way she is abuseing me, really i am becoming mad for this. After getting marry every day she used fight with that , she  want to leave seprately , i should not talk with my mother , she dont want do any  work in home,  after three months i warned her this is not good i will infrom your parents, she fighted with me and left home , after six months she came back with there parents and they left in the home and there parents said everything is fine now she will ok .Just within 15 mins they went away. 

in this mean time she told to there parents , i am ahuge drineker , s*xualy weak and not intrrested also, i am hitting here.

once she came back , the same story , this time she cutted his hand , she tryed to hang herself and threating me . she even not allow me to touch his mobile phone, The most hasty nature.

After five months again she left , now it is fourth month she left away , in this mean time i told there parents ,relatives how she is doing ,they way she threatning me , even one phone converation recored i have shown to them , even though they are telling you married here ,you came and take her home . she is your responsebility only . his brother and uncle came to home and tried to hit me . 

really i feed with this issues , i dont know how to proceed in this issues.

kindly some one help me.

Har ek lovey [to be read as marriage] storey ki yahi kahani.  She fight, she scold, she abuses verbally.  Then goes and sit in mom's place, tell he not good at s*x [hijra], he no take care of me, he drunkard, he tha the this, I no go back to him.  If he want let him come and take me [this is most common clause for getting wife back]

Now miya pareshaan, aafat ko gai samjha, ab aafat aayegi phirse ya phir aafat ko phir main hi kyon leke aaoon?

You can do one thing.

These are common things like signs and symptoms of the dominating female type.  Either you bow down to her, dont bow down to her, means friction, again fight, and these days you cannot believe women.  Your wife's teachers [ to be read as kaan bharai karnewale people] ie her mom, her best friend who is jeleaous of her etc will teach her good things like he no come and take you, we go to lawyer.. Now lawyer what do, send notice? Perhaps.  But there are chances of he suggesting to file crl. misc petition, crl comp, crl petition.

So before anyone starts giviing extra tution to her as to how to bring you down on to your  knees, you decide fast, what you want.  Go immediately surrender yourself before her, get her back in a doli, if you want to have a married life.  Dont want to have a married life?  Why did you get married in the first place???? ;-) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register