Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul yadav (Student)     06 June 2014

Divorce

Hello Members,

I got married on dated 30/04/2013. before marriage the girl's father told to me his daughter is studying in class twelth. after marriage i knew that my wife is illiterate. now she don't want to study at home or ready to take any tution. she told me i will not read and girl's father also daunting me if i forced to her study he will puzzled me in dowry act. i have no child. and i feel i can not continue my further life with my wife. and she also was minor at the time of my marriage but girl's father also hide this thing from me. Can I get legal help or dismiss your marriage can apply for divorce

Learning

6 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     07 June 2014

Yes. engage a good advocate and get the marriage nullified.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     07 June 2014

I think it is a petty issue to think of  divorce.Think over this again and try to confide in them that what you are doing is in their best interests.if you do not forget the past you cannot live  your future.

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     07 June 2014

Well, it is no doubt that, the girl’s parents have played a trick and got their daughter married to you; however, this cannot be a ground for divorce. Further, your wife being underage at the time of marriage can also not be a ground for divorce for you; moreover, it is ground for her and her parents to take action against you. So please, try to re-concile with your situation and let your wife take up some other course of her interest to make a living, like, stitching, chocolate / candle making etc.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2014

This is really a petty issue, do not ruin your future due to such ignorable issues, instead look for an alternative to solve this issue.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 June 2014

@ S gangadhar Gowda: better restrain yourself from soliciting business here, if you cannot reply, don't do it but avoid promoting your business by answering the query this way.

Saurav (Engineer)     08 June 2014

I cant believe this :

Reasons : Because she is illiterate?......So what?.

2. Because you have no child......Dude.....marriage is not only for the sake of having Kids.....Marriage is much more that that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register