Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (manager)     26 February 2012

Division of property

hi

i am divorcing my wife after 3 years of marriage.we both were not happy with this marriage and tried our best to work out but failed.

now when we are seperating,she is demanding a lot of money...she wants a share from my parents property. it is a property which my grandmother gifted to me ...its written in the will that my grandmother would gif this propery to me . would she have any share in my parents / grandparents proeprty if they have given it to me.

please advice. i am tensed.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 February 2012

She cannot claim any share either ancestral or your self acquaired property.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     26 February 2012

She cannot claim share in your property but can claim maintainance from you. 

Hi....my grand mother property is worth 1.75 crore on paper. and the market value is some around 5 crores. Also, my grandmother gave it to us - 3 brothers...one is me, one is my uncle's son, and one is my chacha's son .we all have 1/3 share...how much is the maintenance i need to pay.

please let me know

thanks

Hi, one of the lawyers on thiis site said, i need to pay her maintenance...how much is that....

Hi....my grand mother property is worth 1.75 crore on paper. and the market value is some around 5 crores. Also, my grandmother gave it to us - 3 brothers...one is me, one is my uncle's son, and one is my chacha's son .we all have 1/3 share...how much is the maintenance i need to pay.

please let me know

thanks

manu (manager)     28 February 2012

hi

i am divorcing my wife after 3 years of marriage.we both were not happy with this marriage and tried our best to work out but failed.

now when we are seperating,she is demanding a lot of money...she wants a share from my parents property. it is a property which my grandmother gifted to me ...its written in the will that my grandmother would gif this propery to me . would she have any share in my parents / grandparents proeprty if they have given it to me.

..my grand mother property is worth 1.75 crore on paper. and the market value is some around 5 crores. Also, my grandmother gave it to us - 3 brothers...one is me, one is my uncle's son, and one is my chacha's son .we all have 1/3 share...how much is the maintenance i need to pay.

please advce...i am tensed

Also, can some one from Delhi....respond...I am lookingfor a good lawyer...

please let me know

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register