Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya Shodhak (HR-MANAGER)     05 August 2011

Distribution of property

Dear Sir,

I would like to know that my father(3rd brother) having two brothers one of my uncle (2nd brother) is holding 7 acre land in 7/12 of maharastra revinue dept. showing his name there is no name of my one uncle and my father this land is family land.He was expaired in last year and now his two sons are trying to sell subject land.Can they sell  it and kindly advice if their any procedure to add my father and uncle(1 brother) name in that 7/12.

Learning

4 Replies

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     06 August 2011

If  it is  an  ancestral  property  which is  not  partitioned  between your  father and  his  brothers  in that  case  the  two  sons  of  the  deceased  father  cannot  sell  and   even  if they sell   the  sale  will   not  be  binding  to  the   extent  of  the shares  of  your  father  and  his  another  brother   even though  the name  of  your  father  or  your  another  uncle  is  not  there on  records.   It  wil   be  a bit  tricky  but   is  surely  enforceable  case.   I mean u r  rights  can  be enforced.

Mahadeva  Rao  G.   ADVOCATE   9845285555   BANGALORE.

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     06 August 2011

You can file application for the same, before concern athourity. and you can  also file a civil suit for declaration of title.

girish shringi (advocate)     06 August 2011

Was the property  before transfered to your uncle's name in name of your grandfather  or any ancestor,then only you can proceed in revenue,civil & criminal also.

Satya Shodhak (HR-MANAGER)     06 August 2011

Thank you very much to all of you for your valuable advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register