Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498fighter (zzz)     28 May 2013

Dispute regarding parking area

Hi All,

I have a flat in an apartment which was constructed with the gram panchayat permission for Stilt+Ground+3 Floors and I also got the BPS and LRS clearence from HMDA for my flat on 3rd floor. In the registration papers, it was clearly mentioned that I have car parking but the flat owners on Ground,1,2 are arguing that I do not have car parking as it will be unofficial floor. I complained in the local Police Station and the builders tried to convince the other flat owners but they didn't agree. As a matter of fact, we can park 6 cars comfortably but there are 8 flats in the apartment. They spoke to the police in the absense of builders and myself and they were told to park their vehicles and told them if I and the builders questions them. The police told them to park their vehicles but these 6 owners have marked the parking area and wrote their flat numbers with paints which the police didn't tell them to do. And they are not allowing me to park my vehicle inside.

Please suggest me what I can do in this matter. I have all the legal documents in which the builders signed saying I have car parking. Pls advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register