Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dispute in case of registered will

Page no : 2

pankaj   29 September 2017

It has not been confirmed yet by patwari  so far that who has the possession, thouh the possession is with me.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 September 2017

Probation case in civil court may take few months and even years if the Will is challenged. No particular time period can be given.

Thanks Mahajan Sir

Dear Mahajan Sir

I want an advice on the issue of possession

The keys of the house are with me. But presently i m not living there as i work in pharma company 70 kms away. So since the house is closed how can i insure possession. If my brother went there and brock the locks in the house to get the possession then what to do in that case. Kindly suggest sir.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2017

Patwari has nothing to do with possesion.................

The time taken in probate court of pecuniary jurisdiction  can not be forecasted.

You may check local Lawyer that practices in probate court of pecuniary jurisdiction.

The same lawyer can update you in person on steps that you can take to safeguard your possession of property bequeathed to you by a registered WILL.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 September 2017

What is the value of said house in village?

What all your brother shall do can not be forecasted.

It the Acts are illegal and you have evidence you have the option to lodge complaints.

In previous posts the prespectives have been posted......................and that it is your call.

pankaj   04 October 2017

dear panel

the hurryness which my brother showed in getting the death certificate , then he went to panchayat to get cut the name of my father from the register and he took from there the pariyaar nama from the panchayat office . His hurryness in his activities is creating some doubt that what is he trying to do.? the picture is not clear yet. naib tehsildar May call in next weak. but in all this time he must be trying to do something. that is causing restlessness in my mind. in the pariwaar nama the entries are of me, my sister , his and his family, my mother though she passed away in 2004, I haven't entered name of my family in that register. will he try to prove something from that.
I want the advise from the panel that what he May try to do?

pankaj   04 October 2017

actually he was residing there in that property with my parents till year 2001. at that time only the entries were made. but since than the register was not updated that's why my mother's name is still there.

pankaj   04 October 2017

he left the parents in 2001 and start residing away from them. will he try to prove that as the name of his spouse and children are there and not mine so he was residing there till date or what

pankaj   04 October 2017

some guess what he is trying to cook

pankaj   06 October 2017

Dear Panel Yesterday i came to know that the brother went to patwari , she told him that the will in my name has been registered by them, so he told patwari that he will bring stay from the court. Please suggest further.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 October 2017

Your brother seem to be challenging the WILL by filing declaratory and injunction suit. Consult a lawyer and file probate case.

pankaj   06 October 2017

sir please tell what is declaratory and injunction suit

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     06 October 2017

Consult a lawyer with details and he will explain you. Pl donot forget to pay him also his consultation fee.

pankaj   06 October 2017

galti ho gai sidharth Bhai maaf karna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register