Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Kumar (XXXX)     07 May 2014

Dispute between partners for clear private financier money

Sir,

I am in big trouble i started a firm with my friend as a partnership firm and we worked for 3 years together but last 6 month ago we closed our firm due to our personal disputes, we had took some money from our friend circle to run our business and at the time of our firm closing we accepted that we will replay all creaditor money as 50-50 share but now he is dont want to pay money whicle i am ready to pay as my share now that person file a case in the name of firm in behalf of both of us . i had agreement with creaditor that i wil pay all due of my share in monthly instalments and he is also ready to get instalment now case is in court what should i do ? sjould i admite infront of judge that i am ready to pay all dues in instalments .......? please advice me i need your valuable advice for my life .

Learning

2 Replies

shamataneja (Advocate)     08 May 2014

you may contest the suit by filing written statement,. dont admit anything until and unless you show your case papers to some lawyers

Ram Kumar (XXXX)     08 May 2014

Thanks to for your Reply shamataneja You mean to say i have to appoint a lawyer for my case and i should discuss with him ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register