LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MKArjun (Engineer)     12 August 2015

Dispute between brothers on partitioning property

Dear sir, We are two brothers (A-1 and A-2) and one sister(A-S1).My deceased father had purchased 15 acres land on my elder brother name (A-1) (before his family arrangement in year 1995) and After family arrangement, my father purchased 8 acres land on my name (A-2) in year 2000 (when I was minor).Now dispute started between us on sharing of agriculture land.My elder brother (A-1) is not willing to share his 15 acres land (which came through my father family arrangement) with me and sister. Here is brief history on how my elder brother (A-1) got 15 acres land: My deceased hindu father (A) had purchased 15 acres land on my elder brother (A-1) name when he was minor (5 years old) and 15 acres land on his name (A) with his self earn fund (own business).During his family arrangement in year 1995, his 3 brothers (B,C,D) and grandfather (G) forced my father (A) to give his 15 acres land to his 2nd brother (C) and asked my father (A) to take 15 acres land belong to my elder brother name (A-1).My grandfather (G) had purchased 45 acres land. Two uncles (B and D) and grandfather had shared 15 acres land each from this 45 acres my grandfather property. Can you please help me to clarify following points and guide me to take this matter to court of law: 1) Is my father and his brothers (my uncles) have right to bind minor (elder brother land) property during their family arrangement in year 1995? 2)Is my elder brother's 15 acres land considered as joint family property? 3)Am I have right to claim in my elder brother 15 acres land? if yes, how can I claim through court of law? 4)After my father family arrangement, no partition deed had made and registered. If I am not able to get share in my elder brother’s 15 acres land. Is it possible to claim back my father 15 acres land given to my 2nd uncle (C)? I would appreciate if you could take your time to go through above points and help me to get my share of land through court of law. Thank You. MK Arjun

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register