LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. V. Mudaliar (Consulatancy)     08 November 2010

Disown Father, Mahter and Siblings

Is it possible to pull my parents to the court to know the original true father to whom I was born since my father and mother cheated and threw on the road after exploiting me. since last ten years no relation ship with parents and siblings hence I would like to pull them to court and disown them, kindly advice/suggest me

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     08 November 2010

Dear Mudaliar,

Your query is not clear - first you say that they are your parents - then on the next line you say you want to know the original true father - you say that they cheated you for the past 10 years.

Please be very clear with your facts.  Only then it will be possible for any one to analyse the situation and to give their views, if any.

1 Like

Muthurangam. S (Cunseltency)     26 November 2010

Simply say that my father is bad character man, he has all the bad habits, while I grow I kept silent, when I started earning I supported all my brothers, sisters, father and Mather, when time came for my marriage father didn’t take initiative as I argued with him lot after started earning, hence he took revenge in my marriage, everybody kept silent at home I fed up started taking liquor and become mentally ill.

Now I am alone and repudiated from family members but brother and sister returned my money what ever they took from me for there betterment

Now I have only spouse support, hence I want to pull my parents brother and sister to the court and legally disown, kindly advice me accordingly. 

Muthurangam. S (Cunseltency)     26 November 2010

Simply say that my father is bad character man, he has all the bad habits, while I grow I kept silent, when I started earning I supported all my brothers, sisters, father and Mather, when time came for my marriage father didn’t take initiative as I argued with him lot after started earning, hence he took revenge in my marriage, everybody kept silent at home I fed up started taking liquor and become mentally ill.

Now I am alone and repudiated from family members but brother and sister returned my money what ever they took from me for there betterment

Now I have only spouse support, hence I want to pull my parents brother and sister to the court and legally disown, kindly advice me accordingly. 

S. V. Mudaliar (Consulatancy)     26 November 2010

S. V. Mudaliar (Consulatancy)     26 November 2010

BY MISTAKE I HAVE CLARIFED FROM MY OLD  I.D. ALSO HENCE PLEASE TREAT ALL THE REPLY FROM MUTHURANGAM AND S. V. MUDALIAR FROM ME ONLY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More