LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b kumar chsndrs   07 October 2023

Disabled realeted

am railway disabled quota orthopedic of employment. After 10 years, my disabled card going to hospital then doctor told at current rule bilateral flatcfeet not eligible to renw card What do I do? What happened to me in my office

Learning

11 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2023

You joined in disabled auota when the card was valid.  Now you cannot seek promotion in disabled quota.

b kumar chsndrs   07 October 2023

am railway disabled quota orthopedic of emploeet. After 10 years, my disabled card I  going to hospital for renewal then doctor told at current rule bilateral flatcfeet not eligible to renw card What do I do? What happened to me in my office.can any problem my service  life 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/disabled-realeted-231319.asp#reply

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2023

If your card was not renewed, whether the railways have terminated your employment for this reason?

If yes, then you may approach CAT with an applicaiton to intervene and get your job reinstated. 

b kumar chsndrs   08 October 2023

No

But   if  they asked for disabled certificate can they take any step against me . My certificate  issu on 1999 two times renewed it last time doctor not renewed I am congenital bilateral flatfeet handicapped. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2023

are you beig deprived of employment?

b kumar chsndrs   08 October 2023

No. But   if  they asked for disabled certificate can they take any step against me . My certificate  issu on 1999 two times renewed it last time doctor not renewed I am congenital bilateral flatcfeet  handicapped person . Pls 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 October 2023

So you will not get reservation for promotion in PH quota

b kumar chsndrs   09 October 2023

they asked for disabled certificate can they take any step against me . My certificate  issu on 1999 two times renewed it last time doctor not renewed I am congenital bilateral flatcfeet  handicapped person . Pls 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/disabled-realeted-231319.asp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 October 2023

you are now telling that you have been asked to give certificate.  what prevented you from telling earlier.  please disclose more hidden facts.

b kumar chsndrs   11 October 2023

My clear question is   that can railway admiration  terminate for non renuable disabled  certificate.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 October 2023

terminatio not possibel as (as per your descripttion) you were validly PH at the time of joining.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register