LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Should teachers be put to election duty on teaching day

Page no : 2

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     02 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

Not understood how/why teachers are undesirabe.

TOM points are already on record:

... Today, people study rules to break it, profit of it & the educated master the studies....

....Couple of batchmates cheat in best of ways, do worst of politics, use muscle power, political links, language links, region links, spy, bad mouth, enter locked room/computer etc & grab all things. They are being ascribed as 'TEAshers' today.... 

....They have built system, clout etc around themselves!....

....Some s/hes are claiming to be my teachers of this, that time & demand this & that.....& they are arm twisting me, cheating me, depriving me... THUS, THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW ME & SUCH CANDIDATES EVEN IF WE ARE MORE CAPABLE TO BE CHOSEN TO HIGH POSTS THAT IS BASED ON THIS SORT OF SELECTION (Thanks to the TEAsher partiality, hidden greed, etc etc).... They, their candidates have grown on these sacrifices.(Need not essentially by MLA etc)….. They have abused power, office to my deterimental interest. Lay man cannot do that, will be kind at heart. But, the more savvy bad hearts become, the more dangerous it turns to be. 

…. Today's elections, confidence votes etc etc are full of sins. ….

….No partiality, no special treatments to anyone. All are equal…. (BUT TEACHER PARTIALITY, ILLS, GREED, UNSAID DEALINGS ETC COSTS EVERYTHING)

(Have gone through undocumentable loses, pains, difficulties in the system that is in vogue today. The cases referred are in personal capacity, are within provable limit & so referred. These mortals could not have perpetrated those, for that matter any sin at all; even if they did, they would not have been able to get away with them the way it has happened HAD ONLY THE MORTALS NOT BEEN TEASHERS. But, similar complaints have been raised by others too).

It is pertinent to re-record that the profession etc is not being faulted.

CASE IS BEING MADEOUT TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM ITSELF, FULL & FULL TOP RIGHT DOWN TO THE GRASS ROOT & GIVE NO PRIORITY TO TEACHERS OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYBODY AT ALL & KEEP THE SYSTEM FULLY, FULLY TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE. NOBODY SHOULD TINKER ANYBODY, YOUNGER OR ELDER IMMATERIAL OF WHAT. Whatever it be, the Teashers, for that matter, no body be given any super status.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sh. P Suresh

Sir,

It is already on record

Originally posted by : P Suresh

The quality of the person matters ..... TEACHERS SHOULD BE KEPT AWAY. ..........

and add these words now "from election duty" & mean to say: 1). They need not be enlisted for election duty because they are teachers. Data collectors are aplenty (They are not even getting daily wages to keep their tummies full). 2). Enlisting teachers in election duty in this way, with this as criteria is leading to undesirables. (No disregard meant to anyone. But fact is fact).

Thank You,

Sh. P. Suresh

They need not be enlisted for election duty because they are teachers.

Then who should be enlisted :all other govt servants have a designation and a role selected on their job and qualification suited to that then why :-

1. clerks
  2. stenos
  3. draghtsmen
  4. translators
  5. pharmacists
  6. chargemen
  7. JEs
  8. etc

be taken for election duty.

Experience have shown that teachers are not only available in all parts of the country rather they are one of the best poll personnel.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar

Not understood how/why teachers are undesirabe.

TOM points are already on record:

... Today, people study rules to break it, profit of it & the educated master the studies....

....Couple of batchmates cheat in best of ways, do worst of politics, use muscle power, political links, language links, region links, spy, bad mouth, enter locked room/computer etc & grab all things. They are being ascribed as 'TEAshers' today.... 

....They have built system, clout etc around themselves!....

....Some s/hes are claiming to be my teachers of this, that time & demand this & that.....& they are arm twisting me, cheating me, depriving me... THUS, THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW ME & SUCH CANDIDATES EVEN IF WE ARE MORE CAPABLE TO BE CHOSEN TO HIGH POSTS THAT IS BASED ON THIS SORT OF SELECTION (Thanks to the TEAsher partiality, hidden greed, etc etc).... They, their candidates have grown on these sacrifices.(Need not essentially by MLA etc)….. They have abused power, office to my deterimental interest. Lay man cannot do that, will be kind at heart. But, the more savvy bad hearts become, the more dangerous it turns to be. 

…. Today's elections, confidence votes etc etc are full of sins. ….

….No partiality, no special treatments to anyone. All are equal…. (BUT TEACHER PARTIALITY, ILLS, GREED, UNSAID DEALINGS ETC COSTS EVERYTHING)

(Have gone through undocumentable loses, pains, difficulties in the system that is in vogue today. The cases referred are in personal capacity, are within provable limit & so referred. These mortals could not have perpetrated those, for that matter any sin at all; even if they did, they would not have been able to get away with them the way it has happened HAD ONLY THE MORTALS NOT BEEN TEASHERS. But, similar complaints have been raised by others too).

It is pertinent to re-record that the profession etc is not being faulted.

CASE IS BEING MADEOUT TO REVAMP THE SYSTEM ITSELF, FULL & FULL TOP RIGHT DOWN TO THE GRASS ROOT & GIVE NO PRIORITY TO TEACHERS OR FOR THAT MATTER ANYBODY AT ALL & KEEP THE SYSTEM FULLY, FULLY TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE. NOBODY SHOULD TINKER ANYBODY, YOUNGER OR ELDER IMMATERIAL OF WHAT. Whatever it be, the Teashers, for that matter, no body be given any super status.

could it be in a language which a person of ordinary IQ could understand and corelate to the issue at hand.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     05 July 2016

(Even before starting, it need definitely be conceded that couple of teachers impacted undersigned's life. So it would be sin all teachers are castigated. But fact is fact & burns can never be made good. Thus, this exercise is WITH DUE REGARDS TO GURUS. )  

News Item below is to prove that the Teacher System is not perfect. 

July 5. 2016; Page 6, Times of India (Delhi)

TOI EXCLUSIVE - 50 students from one Erode school in this SRCC batch

Manash Gohain

New Delhi:

They Followed Tough Preparatory Course From Class XI

The fact that 110 of the 160 candidates offered admission to the BCom (H) course at Shri Ram College of Commerce on the first day of the entry process were from Tamil Nadu made startling news.Strikingly , of this crowd from the southern state, 50 came from one school: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Erode, leaving many , including the college faculty , wondering how one institution could produce so many students capable of breaching the qualification barrier for acceptance into one of the top commerce colleges of the country .

R P Rastogi, principal, SRCC, asserted: “All admissions have been done on merit.“

But some staff members involved in the admission process confided in TOI that they had casually subjected some of the Tamil Nadu aspirants to very basic questioning and found them unable to give satisfactory responses. The teachers said that many of the candidates appeared “very average, unlike what their marks show“.

Merit, in the admission process, is determined by the marks obtained by the students in their Class XII examinations. So there are no such doubts in the minds of the teachers at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.Last year, 36 of its students made it to SRCC; the year earlier, 28 students did.

“Of late Shri Ram College in Delhi and Christ College in Bangalore have been big attractions for our students,“ explained N S Karthikeyani, principal, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. “SRCC is known for admissions based purely on merit and this is an advantage for us as we produce many centum scorers.“ Last year, the school had 162 students in the commerce stream. Of them, 53 students secured 100%in commerce, 61 in accountancy , 48 in business maths and 11in economics C Sribuvan, a student of the school, said that he and others were determined to get into SRCC right from Class XI and followed a tough preparatory course. “I wanted to pursue civil services after commerce and was advised to apply for this college,“ he said. “By the time we faced our board exams, we had taken some 20 exams and we felt best prepared.“

Shrimann Adhith added: “From Day 1 of Class XI, we were taught meticulously and it has mainly been a concept-oriented approach, not mugging up.“ However, the fact that some students were unable to answer the questioned posed by SRCC teachers seemed to reiterate the belief that residential schools in western TN promoted rote learning, leaving Karthikyenai on the back foot, saying, “Maybe the questions at SRCC were presented in a way our students are not used to.“

PC Jain, who had conducted nine admission sessions as former principal of the college, said that absorption from TN and Kerala boards had indeed risen steadily in recent years. “With DU becoming an attractive proposition, education boards of other states went into competitive mode to assure admissions for their students by giving them high marks,“ said Jain. “DU has never rationalised the marks and all state boards are treated as equals.“

Jain confirmed that in the past three years, there were all indications that students from TN and Kerala were making steady inroads in DU's admissions process. Saying that the state boards should focus on quality of education and not on inflation of marks, Jain said, “As per the new education policy under deliberation, an all-India test like the Scholastics Aptitude Test is under consideration for college admissions.“

-------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX-----------------------

(Here, they have upped someone & sacrificed someone else arbitrarily. Did the unseen in Delhi do them any harm? No, they are following a tradition. If those mortals don't do that, the clout of fellows of that definite group (Say region in this case) will fall off in the Parliament. They will not be able to pull the strings. This Gvt. that Gvt, a this & a that will all crumble out. So, the teaSHERS HAVE TO DO what they have done. It has been happening, will keep on happening. The rewarded keeps getting rewarded, the sinned keeps getting stone walled. The Teacher system itself is wrong. Corruption, wherever it be, whoever it be GOOOOOOOO). 

Do you still think that the Teasher system is Perfect to me, them, .... One or two get benefited overtly; not the correct way. Some secret consideration or the other is always involved somewhere or other & that devastates unseen people. This then devastates animals, trees, birds, water bodies, mountains etc. The Teasher corruption is the biggest nuisance. This corruption devastates someone arbitrarily.

(It is pertinent to record that undersigned, an alumnus of a college had seen a news item that the Principal was arrested for fraud).

A step ahead, undersigned got forced to work on elections, digitisation etc & has definite information that will upset many, many, many things; even of the 1940s, 1950s.

Why keep investing precious blood, sweat, life time opportunities in erroneous, corrupt mechanisms? Technology today enables that the true masters (You, me, he, she, they ....) decide on every matter of national importance. The 571, 188, 65s itself be phased out. Mechanisms that enable Democracy itself be redefined, reworked.

THE SIMPLE PRAYER IS: THE TEACHER SYSTEM IS NOT PERFECT. PLEASE SPARE INDIA FROM INVESTING, REINVESTING, KEEP ON INVESTING IN DEFECTIVE MECHANISMS. Decision mechanism per se be revamped. Elections per se be reviewed. Teachers be phased out, be it teaching day or non-teaching day.

Even before the ink dries, it is pertinent to record that undersigned is currently constrained even to pay for food & will be troubled very heavily if stretched too far. The discussions on this elite portal is an effort to arise the awareness, consciousness, thought process amongst fellow breathren & undersigned has paid his precious money for that all out of pure duty to the Nation; nothing more, but nothing less.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 July 2016

Please look at this: Only those who (were able) got into Gvt rolls in their teens, got jobs as teachers at that time are teachers. Even better teachers of private schools, even prestigious schools are barred. Even I teach now & have got reputation too (I have also worked on digitisation & many other allied aspects too). But, only those people on rolls are teachers! Isn't this discrimination in the name of non-discrimination, all in the name of Gvt this, Gvt that, Gvt another?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 July 2016

Please look at this: Only those who (were able) got into Gvt rolls in their teens, got jobs as teachers at that time are teachers. Even better teachers of private schools, even prestigious schools are barred. Even I teach now & have got reputation too (I have also worked on digitisation & many other allied aspects too). But, only those people on rolls are teachers! Isn't this discrimination in the name of non-discrimination, all in the name of Gvt this, Gvt that, Gvt another?

not understood what do you mean

not understood how is this releant to the issue.

I there any teacher4 of private school dyong to be on election duty?

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     08 July 2016

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
not understood what do you mean

not understood how is this releant to the issue.

I there any teacher4 of private school dyong to be on election duty?

Summarily, the problem is in accepting: ALL TEACHERS ARE TEACHERS

There are number of 'Data collectors'. The problem seems to be with the thinking, treatment etc.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     08 July 2016

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2016

Who are these data collectors.

In how much strength they exist in all villages of the country.

In what way they are dependent upopn govt for livelihood.

How are they replacement of teacher to work as polling officer/ presiding officer/ BLO / counting officer.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     18 July 2016

# 25

Sir,

True. News items does show that people are deserting their villages constantly. It is a matter of concern & definitely need be addressed by competent policies (That do not invole elections, vote, voting etc).

As of 'Data Collectors', having done many many functionalities involving the elections, data collection, etc; the considered opinion stays.

As of the last, the very spirit of the post has not been appreciated. The sum & substance of the post is: "The election process in all its facets in itself need be revamped". It is hoped that it is appreciated that the RP Act, like most of the other laws has not been updated meaningfully since conception & technology today enables things that were not even thinkable at those times. The objectives, concepts, means & modes, processes in itself need be revamped. Then BLO, booth level, district level etc etc will all be gone.

As of control that is listed, the system design need be based on more acceptable, possible ways. Nature is replete with design concepts. Take for example the natural food chain, every aspect is taken care of by itself. The revamp, rather the new design should be like that. Every creature, including man has tummy, mind (quest for zeal, new objects) etc. The system be designed with self sustainability as the core principle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register