Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HOW DIVORCE MAKES YOU MUCH STRONGER AND GIVES MANY MORE TO..

Page no : 3

stanley (Freedom)     17 July 2014

@ Hema 

Stop farting it stinks .

Is Soumya your boyfriend or fiance that you cant help him with his query. you talk about law than why arent you able to reply to his query . Just holding a law degree does not make one a lawyer .  I apperciate your language of F's  and B's  used in the above post and this portrays your real image from which gutters you been raised and brought up .  For your knowledge india is a developing country and its my fundamental right to freedom of speech and expression and you cant stop me from expressing my point of view. 

Since you have stated that you saw me pissing in the courts , Can you name the court in which i pissed and how come the judge tolerated all this is my query to you ? 

Oh my God you accuse me of Molestation ,harassing female colleagues sneaking , Bottom pinch ,wolf whistle etc without any date and time and year or place . Than being a law officer are you ignorant or illiterate that you care unable to file a case against me or should i say that all the false allegations levied against me you would be unable to prove and hence your silence.  Just because  you have a mouth it does not mean you can keep barking and barking like a mad dog :-). 

Get well soon from your above post i have a feeling you require  psychiatric treatment !!!!.

Why does Hema get rebuffed everywhere like in the below posts :-)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/img/avatars/my_avatars/37325631ta.jpg

Tajobsindia

Senior Partner

[ Scorecard : 18072]

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/images/rply.gif Report Abuse

Pati Patni aur Parents ya Police (aka @ Hema, Law Officer ?)

Post counseling I have certain standard questions that I ask to all victims, For a false 498a-ed, I do not miss asking ‘what was the day of arrest as Friday (still happening)’. That there has to be a god motherly figure for the metro girl to have instigated the threat or 498a or Bharat Ratna DV in reality.

I ask my metro female acquaintances who are bold enough to discuss with me the state of affairs, given the fact that I am not pro feminist anymore
 J , they tell me one thing in common and that is, ‘they always knew that laws were there in their favor’. And the boys when I ask them‘were they aware of the laws?’ And all of them almost sound similar in replying me that ‘had they been aware they would have never got married at the first place’. The truth is most of them (metro males) are Ignorant. They also say that “I never indulged in dowry etc. so I thought I was safe, and all accused were guilty….etc etc.”

Pati Patni aur @ Hema, Law Officer ops aka Police…...

Since long I had thought of this post but could not blog, this time I finally thought that I will write as I witnessed few more case where betweenPati
 and Patni came Police (re.:https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Recocilation-Procedure-37719.asp and or

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Husband-Not-accepting-summons-37454.asp ) and the damage was done. Distances were created and things probably never get restored.

This time I have heard the girls side and my analysis as an men's rights activist is that again the law needs to be blamed more than anything else. Why? Well after dispute or during dispute whenever there is a mention of the law or police the guy gets really conscious of the intentions of the girl, he may be wrong in judging, but his conviction of being victimized remains perturbed given the data of misuse and understanding of the omnipotent anti male laws, in case if he commits so called crime as per the interpretations of his wife and awareness of law.The so called winner girl protected by law lands up losing the family.

Take cases where a dispute lands up in to police in terms of a complain by the girl or a conscious consultation from the warned boy. (With either of both landing up to the chowki), the police explains the law to the guy and then comes the phase of the guy to be legally insecure. And first thing would be, he will lose all his possessiveness on his wife as that could be misinterpreted, and also mentally disown her as a side effect, thinking of his parents being vulnerable to be arrested even on here mere statement (we all know what is true object and intent of her gospel truth J, he would definitely think of safeguarding himself and avoid 3rd party nuisance.

So what should be ideal, wait dear feminists I too would be concerned if my sister was in that position, but this is how it should be dealt, it should be Pati Patni and Parents, now the dispute with a modern girl is parents of the guy. So it is legal to think of parents in the dispute that has blown out of proportions.

Now Execution of Pati Patni aur Parents:

Parents of both sides should be consulted. Now the parents of guy should behave as if they are girls’ parents. Parents of the bride should behave and represent the grooms case, and then just imagine the bonding. (whooh, I remember myself being confronted by 3 people during disputes and at times even 5, that is to say my other half supported by my parents and also by my brother and bhabhi if they were present and me rendered all alone but enjoying the sight of their unity, ahhha what an incentive. But alas!!!!).

For those who are not privileged enough to have their parents living with them and unfortunately if police aka @ Hema, Law Officer comes in the picture, I feel there should be a constructive action by the police aka @ Hema, Law Officer rather than punishment or warning, they should refer the couple to compulsive counseling sessions without arrogance rather than taking sides, so that there is no embarrassment to either of the parties at any stage. This point should be noted by the police.

Else the relation will face the fate of bears who scared brownie locks at their very site. Where as bears desired to adopt the girl but girl got scared and ran away thinking she would be harmed. Here the guys family is like brownie locks and the police aka @ Hema, Law Officer are the bears who terrorize and jeopardize the relationship. And more so if the definition of the law is examined and loopholes understood, I bet no one would get married under Indian Family Law as told to me by so many guys and those on the side of the groom. With this the relationship falls with finally both sides losing like Humpty Dumpty, who could not be put together again after a great fall.

So it is better to have Pati Patni and Parents rather than police aka @ Hema, Law Officer. Its better to have Domestic Harmony and constructive counseling rather than punishments. Isn't it?

Ideally, @ Hema I wish I donot speak publicly to you but then this is a public forum what shall you been expecting all these days from me who (so called) knows the inside out of such misuse of Family Laws thanks to constant brush with police (aka @ a law Officer) and special thanks goes to you and ex LCI member Ld. Prabhakar for refining my legal skills !

Ta ra rum pum…………….

Posted 3 years agohttps://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/images/rply.gif Report Abuse

@ Hema

One of the article from a METRO city in

India 

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-01-27/bangalore/28362718_1_egg-donor-ovarian-hyperstimulation-syndrome-programmes

Now a take for your insatiable clarity:

Originally posted by :hema

"

1. In the name of achieving economic empowerment, metro women are facing innumerable hardships, working tirelessly in workplace receiving the ridicules of male collegues that they are getting undue favours being women and coming to home and play the traditional role of preparing food for the whole family. 
Take: When a metro women can earn easily Rs. 30 k – Rs. 50 K each month does one expects her to play ‘traditional role”???? There is some mis-match in your say J

2. There is no relief from work
Take: Only work is to go to a ART clinic in her metro city each month and donate her eggs, anyhow it goes waste each month so what isbig work here she is doing ?????

3. They have tasted the beauty in economic empowerment and they won't sacrifice it at any cost. They are worth for salute. 
Take: Sure, the education to donate eggs start at early youthful age so I prefer not to stand by your side and raise my SALUTE TO SUCH WOMEN EMPOWERMENT. It is only good for your vehement teaching to fellow women’s readers in public forums.

"

Originally posted by :hema

"

@all

1. Young girls are experimenting some thing new, which is the hallmark of younger generation. 
Take:
 You missed the medical fallout of such experiment starting at youthful age when girls start experimenting that also with their reproductive body parts???
Ever heard of parental morality read with medical socio ethics HEMA????.

2. Now, SMSes, MMSes and chats, secret smoking chambers, romance in malls -  these are the precious parts of life
Take: You again missed that your eggs go waste during MC is a natural process of womanhood instead of experimenting with medical repercussions by monthly donations of eggs to earn a fast buck it should be allowed to go waste and female youths should be taught medical side-effects!!!!

3. Without that, you have not led a purposeful youth life.  Same is with the girls. They also do the same things in subtle manner.  Now, they are trying to find out the pleasure of hookah.  After one or two years, this phase will drift away like a dream and they will be burdened with family problems, social restrictions and so on and so on.  After some years, they become responsible fathers and mothers and further down the time line, they become grand pas and grand mas and harass the youth by authorising such useless posts, ridiculing the youth.  Child should behave childishly, youth should behave youngishly and old should behave decently.  
Take: This is what young girls thanks to HEMA shall do as part of their social read with societal behaviour youngishly since without egg donation they have not lead a purposeful youthful life!!!!. Point here is todays un-married youthful female is going to get married tomorrow – right or wrong ? So early experimentation with your own female health is all right as per HEMA as this is what they are expected to behave  youngishly – Right HEMA ????.
GREAT Ld. HEMA

"

(Guest)

Its an extremely ridiculous and shoddy comments by two pro women 'saumya and hema.Its pathetic to read comments from a law officer using unparliamentary language on the legal site to show her ambiguity without any suffice.I have been to her comments many times and always kept silence but this time she behaved like a frenzied and a hypercative and used to degrade and defame mr. Stanley by using untollerated words.

I appeal to lawyers club india to barred such womens who doesnt not know the meaning of law and fraternity and become so egoist to pronounce herself as a lawyer or a doctor.Here, one doctor by name saumya is showing her vengeance and allergy for my true words against the misuses of woman law in our country through my articles. Hence, she becomes angriest of all to forecast my articles and experiences to her painstake. But i don't know why she did.

I never said against women but yes i always said against all the womens who misuses these women laws. I guess, she comes under the later category along with madam hema the law officer, so, they don't accepted these hard truths.

God please save them and give them some enlightments that I favour womens but not their misuses

Peace may solidify:))

ESIS

Soumya K (Doctor)     21 July 2014

Forum Rules

DO's:

• Be eager to learn and share. We at Lawyersclubindia intend to create a knowledge base. A portal wherein you can gain, exchange and spread knowledge. This is only possible if each one of us take a sincere step and help. By doing this we will not only gain knowledge but also make relationships both professional and personal which will stand by us always.

• Categorize and Sub Categorize. While posting topics kindly Categorize and Sub Categorize properly so that the information is distributed relevantly.

• Always use the 'Search' option first: Always Search to see if a thread already exists for the topic you are interested in. Redundant threads will be deleted.

• Also use the related threads option to find if your question on a particular subject is already answered or discussed.

• Agree to disagree.Debating and sharing your views about various issues will be great fun! But whenever you disagree with someone who thinks differently than you, disagree gracefully and with dignity.

• Report any abusive activity you notice by using the report abuse button.

DONT's

• We are not here to quarrel with others. Personal attacks, sarcasm, abusive words, innuendoes and rude behaviour will not be taken lightly: The Lawyersclubindia Community is comprised of different types of people with diverse views. They have the right to feel at ease here, even though they may not always hold the same opinions as you do or believe in the same things. Be polite to everyone always.

• Members using abusive language will be permanently banned from the site.

• Do not reply to threads with messages like I agree thanks, etc etc. Instead use the thank user icon just below the profile detail of the user in each post.Try to add value with your each post. Member found using different tricks to increase the points will have there points moderated and reduced.

• Do not post anything that isn't supposed to be available freely. Do not post material that violates a copyright, trademark or National and State Laws. If you are quoting someone else's material or article, always credit the original author. Always remember you are legally responsible for any content that is surfaced in your name as per our disclaimer policy.

• Avoid using fake,derogatory,abusive,duplicate profile names and attacking individual and institutes. Continuance of the same might invite ban anytime.

• Do not Advertise (direct or surrogate) or spam on the forums or through Private Messages. Lawyersclubindia is for personal use only. If we find you trying to sell products or post advertisement links on the forums or through Private Messages, your account will be permanently banned.

• Do not post your email address or phone numbers in public. You don't want your phone number or personal information to be misused by people with evil intentions, telemarketers or spammers.

Soumya K (Doctor)     21 July 2014

@ EverySuffererIsSaviour,

Take a look at the Do's Part of the Forum Rule and categorise and organise your posts. Because this forum is meant for query askres you can move your article like posts which are not queries to the Article Session.

@Stanley, Failure makes people bitter. But therapy can help. You should take a look at don'ts part and understand what you are doing.

@Hema and other lawyers, Yes it is frustating that considering, In India every law, pertaining to Dowry, Corruption etc are far more misused than DV act and 498a, few divorced men are littering law webites with their grivences, anger, bitterness, jealousy, etc in the name offering a helping hand to other men. Many of them may be affected by some form of Obsesive Compulsive Disorder which makes them frequently post, or create new threads so that whenever they visit this website their threads demand everyones's attention !

I would request people, lawyers and legal professionals, who believe that this forum is unnecessarily littered with posts from DV Act fighters, shoud raise their voice and discourage them from posting news, or articles in the query area and give them a separate rightful place for their grievances.

(Guest)

A filthy mouth will not utter decent language. ~Chinese proverb

@saumya akka heera ,

I know who you are and for what you are here on this lci. Using your fake name and profession again and again to create hindrances in the noble cause. I know you want my all threads to be errased just for the reason that it is helping thousands of innocent victims over here. You are annoyed with my inputs on biased law. Even in past also you have made a cheap comment on my personal blog which is helping poor victims all across the globe.

I know , Iam not your cup of tea so that you have been made with atrocities prevailing with extra sensitive on these issues. You are cursing us where ever and whenever you are feeling depresed with your acts against your own husband and now when your husband has left you and the whoke society is making an eye on you for your misdeads then you are aggrieved with your own boomerangs.Come on get some life and be a human being and know the meaning of life.

My articles like posts are better than your fake medicines and taunts. Please overule your atitude towards men and be ready to fight against misuse of laws.For you I have the following quotes:A gem is not polished without rubbing, nor a man perfected without trials.Just as tall trees are known by their shadows, so are good men known by their enemies. Illness comes in by mouth; ills come out by it.

PS: A lawyer is not known by his degree or clients but by his selfless pain to win justice for the innocents of the societies.1 more year ahead to thrash all the atrocities which are going through out the socities. Myself On the verge of getting LLb. and then you will get all your answers. I feel pity for you when you cant stop me fighting for innocent husbands , then please come infront of me I will wait for your grievances against me.

You are no where and nobody to stop me from speaking the realities and helping the poor and innocent people who has been falsely framed in false cases.

ROk sako Toh Rok lo...

ESIS

stanley (Freedom)     22 July 2014

@ soumya .

You are hand in glove with the fem nazis . You are a group that operates under different names and we can see through your post . 

Just behaving gentle with your do's and donts and the other way round trying to build up a ruckus by instigating fellow persons to stop us from putting in our views or replies is of no use . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register