Need help to obtain caste certificate

Page no : 2

Anil (-)     06 June 2010

Mr.Agerwal,

You are right

Anil

Deepak Parmar (Accounts Manager)     27 October 2010

Dear Sir,

But is the particluar Caste is mentioned in the Constitution, then what irrespective of state, place

dev18 (NA)     18 December 2011

I was born in Maharashtra and then my family migrated to Gujarat. I have my birth certificate. My father has obc certificate but of uttar pradesh. Our caste is listed in central list of Gujarat as well as in list of Maharashtra. Can I get OBC certificate in Gujarat ?

Darshan Soni (Student)     19 April 2013

Sir I belong Sonar/Swarnkar/Soni Caste which is in OBC in Maharashtra but now I leave in Gujarat where my caste is not listed in OBC but in Central List of OBC my caste is listed. Can I get advantage of OBC in Gujarat? If Yes What I have to do for it?

saneesh ks (d)     20 May 2013

Respected Sir,

My querry is that i belong to an other backward class in kerala that is latin catholic
and i and my family are residing in the state of orissa my father who expired a year ago
was an under matriculate and so is my mother i and my 2 brothers were born in kerala but our
studies are done in orissa i need to know from where and what all process i can get the obc certificate
as latin catholic appears in the obc list of kerala but doesnot exsist in the obc list of orissa

hope to get a reply soon

Regards

Saneeshks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register