A well said strategy to fight false 498a,DV and maintenanace cases

under law graduate

8) File a suit for a permanent injunction against your wife and her parents. Let her and her family not enter your parents' house. Name her relatives also in the suit, just to be on the safe side, and to insult them.

Dear sufferer under what section should be filled permanent injunction ? can by this permanent injunction wife be stopped abusing over phone and Tamasha at work place ?

please enlight more in detail.

Social activist and ESIS Legal Consultant (everysufferer isasaviour@gmail.com)

@ Tinku bhai for you query :-

8) File a suit for a permanent injunction against your wife and her parents. Let her and her family not enter your parents' house. Name her relatives also in the suit, just to be on the safe side, and to insult them.

Dear sufferer under what section should be filled permanent injunction ? can by this permanent injunction wife be stopped abusing over phone and Tamasha at work place ?

please enlight more in detail.

MY Opinion: Permanent Injunction could be filed U/s 38 of Specific Relief Act 1963 before civil court.

You can't file injunction against your wife for not coming in to your work place until and unless that work place belongs on your name.However your boss could refrain her from coming and getting Tamasha over there as mentioned by you.

A wife who is doing this kind of acts at husbands work place definitely comes under severe mental cruelty and a perfect ground for Divorce U/s 13ia HMA 1955.

For more details on Permanent as well as Temporary Injunction read the article posted in MY blog by name "Know How to file civil suite of Injunction......"

MY Blog:http://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

WARRIOR

Dear sufferer

need your valuable guidance on this WAR strategy ( As we know to win a war we must know enemy's strategy)

1.      498A was filled against me and my parents, brother on 12 Mar 2013 vide 156(3)at Kolkata. parents resides at kolkata , brother at Nagpur. me as a central govt employee posted at Delhi.

2.      Me along with wife was staying at palam, Delhi and wife left Delhi 0n oct 2012 to appear for some govt. job exam in Kolkata and never came back

3.       She wrote a complaint letter to my office (central Govt. ) for monthly maintenance on 05 mar 2013.

4.        Again filled 125 cr Pc on 04 jul 2013.

5.        Surprisingly till not filled 406.

Based on your vast experience, can you please tell me what is their strategy , because they still  not filled  406

WARRIOR

None

??????????????

"Call for repeal of 498A chauvinistic: Justice Ganguly"

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/call-for-repeal-of-498a-chauvinistic-justice-ganguly/article1159868.ece

Dear Victim_276,

You query is incomplete...and without knowing the details it will be unfair to suggest you..

1. You haven't stated the allegations mentioned Under her complaint case.

2. If it was filed through court then definitely her lawyer would have added the point of her stridhan in that alleging that your mother or any other member had taken all her jewellery with him/her.But magistrate would have not taken this allegation as on a prima facie based even after any depositions from her end.

3. It will be beneficial for you if you read the Certified copy of her case along with depositions.You will come to know where 406 is not standing or doesn't consist any specific allegation so that it had not been taken on prima facie based.

4. Not filing 406 IPC on you is not any strategy by her is my view. In my knowledge every women whenever file a case or lodge a FIR of 498A she never miss to write about her jewellery and her articles in it.And if she forget also then her lawyer will not miss that opportunity to write such point that Girl side has given this much cash that much gold and this ..this article as a stridhan to their daughter and all are taken forcelly by the groom side.So,here if her allegation about stridhan has not been framed as a case U/s 406 then definitely she has to file a separate case of 406 Ipc to claim her stridhan if it really stands with you.

regards.

WARRIOR

Dear Saviour

Thanks `for your reply. i shall come back to this forum  with full story of mine for better understanding by all respected members. i am a great fan of your-self, as you are guiding all victims very competently.

God bless you. May u continue this great social work for many more victims and provide a ray of hope in their darken life. Jai hind.

regards 

Total likes : 1 times

Dear Victim_276,

Thanks for your kind words and you are most welcome to share your problems at any time.You can join me at my Google group as well as Google+

regards,

(ESIS)

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:http://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

under law graduate

sufferer brother ham to maare gaye , please help as urgent as possible because next hearing is on 17th january 2014

being a muslim

my second wife married me without taking legal divorce from her previous husband.

498a is under trial with her previous husband by now

after marriage with me she booked me under 498a .it means one 498a on me and one 498a on previous husband  at one time.

498a on me was resulted in final report by io and accepted by honourable court  .498a on preavious husband is under trial by now.

i gave her Talak looking her original color in a simple paper with her signature and thumb impression .

and i allow her to reside in my home for coming four months.

after four months i said her to evict my house but she clearly denied to vaccate my house

i filled eviction suit  in civil courtand another case for void and annulment against her in family court in november 2013

notice of both two cases was recieved by her on 2nd december 2013

she came in very anger and started Tamasha and nangapan at my work place

on 3rd december she gave complainant against me and my family in Mahila Police station for false dowry demanding .date 26th december was fixed for mediation but she did not wait for fixed date 26th december

on her complainant on dated 10th december police of another thana booked me and my family N.C.R under section 504,506 ipc with simple injuries.

but on dated 17th december she got order from court under (155)2 crpc for converting that N.C.R under section 323,498a ,3\4  and 316 ,452 ipc

her Tamasha at my work place is continue by now

on dated 3rd january she gave me threat on my phone to kill me if i do not transfer my house in her name . i recorded her voice giving threat to kill me .and gave this call recording to police along with complaint

on my complainant on dated 3rd january 2014 police booked her in a case of 323,386,504,506 ipc

but due to her political approach police did nothing .male io are afraid with her and denying to investigation

once again she made fool to court

on 8th january she filled another false case against me through (156)3 crpc under section 420,467,468,471,382 ipc  claiming that " the signature and thumb imppression  on a simple paper of  talak was not her " how ever the signature and thumb impression are only her not forged by me

argument for (156)3 is fixed on dated 17th january 2014 for above mentioned ipc section 

my question is 

being her original sign and thumb impression on the paper of Talak how should i convince to court that   not to passed any order against me for false complaint because her sign and thumb impression are original not forged ?

under what section of crpc or evidence act should i move application in the court to match her sign or thumb impression for showing her false statement ? 

being an accused in this case am i entitled to move any application in court to match her sign or thumb impression at the stage of (156)3 crpc being an inter locutory order ?

if there are citation please please provide

one important  great great digree of this false wife

she herself her father her mother her brother are accused of an another case of 420,467,468,471,120b in 2010 charge sheet has been filled against all of them and this time they all are on bail from high court allahabad after six months in jail

n

Dear sir,

first of all i want to say "thank you" for your noble work from all the mankind. 

i want to know that if i prove my wife wrong in every manner she blamed me...then what happens ???

what is the penalty for false DV case against a true and loving husband and his family?

please tell me sir

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics