LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandhya (executive)     29 August 2009

procedure for enrollment in bar council

hi cud anybody tell me please how to enroll in bar council after completing ll.b

Learning

8 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     29 August 2009

State Bar Councils are charged with the duty of enrolment of qualified and eligible persons as advocates. State Bar Councils have framed enrolment rules prescribing various conditions and the applications for enrolment submitted by the candidates are scrutinized and placed before the Enrolment Committee for passing necessary orders and issue enrolment certificates to the candidates

The duration of the enrolment carried out by State Bar Councils vary from weekly enrolment to enrolment on monthly basis or quarterly or half yearly basis. For information regarding enrolment, candidates may get in touch with concerned State Bar Councils.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 August 2009

Vishal is right.

1 Like

sandhya (executive)     08 September 2009

thank u sir

B.Satyanandam (Tax Consultant)     10 January 2011

Namasthe. Pl can anybody give me the procedure and contacting details of any authorised authority who can guide me to enroll as an advocate in Andhra Pradesh Bar Counsil.

Chindam Damodar (Lawyering and Advocacy)     20 June 2012

first of all you must go to hyderabad high court for enrollment every monday and tuesday they will give application forms to fillup and submit the certificates and they will verify applcaation you have to pay challen with some amount upt 2700 to 3000 in between let u confirm and after that on thursday of submitted week u will have oath on law finally u will get registered.

after that u will get high court enrollment identity card with that no. you can registered in dist. bar council ok 

for bar council of india you will have notification to write examination after qualifying you have a right to registered under bar council of india  

Chindam Damodar (Lawyering and Advocacy)     20 June 2012

first of all you must go to hyderabad high court for enrollment every monday and tuesday they will give application forms to fillup and submit the certificates and they will verify applcaation you have to pay challen with some amount upt 2700 to 3000 in between let u confirm and after that on thursday of submitted week u will have oath on law finally u will get registered.

after that u will get high court enrollment identity card with that no. you can registered in dist. bar council ok 

for bar council of india you will have notification to write examination after qualifying you have a right to registered under bar council of india

Preshitha parihar (fresher)     29 June 2012

hello could any one tell me about the procedure regarding the enrollment in maharastra?

Preshitha parihar (fresher)     29 June 2012

hello could any one tell me about the procedure regarding the enrollment in maharastra?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register