Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mutation of property

Page no : 2

asendilvel (Consultant)     06 March 2012

Sir, 

How is Mutation of property differes from Encumberence Certificate ( EC)

swasti (Manager)     10 June 2012

Sir,

I purchased a plot 6 months back and the registration doucument/deed does not include the sketch of the plot except total area mentioned as 10 cents. Actually the main plot is of 50 cents and my portion ie. 10 cents is at back side of main plot with a passage of widdth 4mtrs through one side of the main plot. So, the total area 10cents include the passage area as it is registered in my name without showing it as road. The problem is that the owner of main plot can question the widdth of the passage ie, he may claim that the widdth is only 2 mtrs,  in future as only the total area ismentioned in registration deed.

So, can I include the sketch of plot mentioning all mearsurements including total area while mutation in village? If yes, will the sketch prepared by any private surveyor/document writer be accepted? If no, how can I include the mesurements of my plot in revenue records to avoid any problems in future.

Thanks in advance..

swasti (Manager)     10 June 2012

Sir,

I purchased a plot 6 months back and the registration doucument/deed does not include the sketch of the plot except total area mentioned as 10 cents. Actually the main plot is of 50 cents and my portion ie. 10 cents is at back side of main plot with a passage of widdth 4mtrs through one side of the main plot. So, the total area 10cents include the passage area as it is registered in my name without showing it as road. The problem is that the owner of main plot can question the widdth of the passage ie, he may claim that the widdth is only 2 mtrs,  in future as only the total area ismentioned in registration deed.

So, can I include the sketch of plot mentioning all mearsurements including total area while mutation in village? If yes, will the sketch prepared by any private surveyor/document writer be accepted? If no, how can I include the mesurements of my plot in revenue records to avoid any problems in future.

Thanks in advance..

Adv.ANEESH.MURALEEDHAR (advocate)     04 July 2012

sir, is mutation is possible whem liability exist?

Manoj Mhetre   04 April 2017

Hello Sir, My grandfather sold piece of land in 1988. Buyer did registration with sub registrar but he did not changed name in village record and in revenue office. And since 1988 my father is taking care of land maintenance plus property tax because property tax is getting from my grandfather name and after his death now it coming on my father name.Land is attached with my home and buyer is from another city and since 1988 he never visited land once. Can I claim for adverse possesion? Because my father is paying taxes and doing maintainance of land from almost 30 yrs and I don't want to lose the land. Please suggest.

raj chauhan   23 May 2017

Hello what is the maximum time limit for mutation wether after lapse of 12years can mutTion is applicable

Hello what is the maximum time limit for mutation wether after lapse of 12years can mutTion is applicable

What is law applicable on time bard mutation???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register