Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife puts condition to come back

Page no : 3

(Guest)

You cannot stop her attending classes...Let her visit you if she wants since you don`t want to visit her.But be careful about her intentions.Anyway it`s difficult to get a job immediately after coaching class...Since you are earning quite less,what`s wrong in living near her place if she gets a job.

Nandha (NIL)     07 June 2013

@sahan,

thanks for your comments. What you have elaborated is correct and it happened to me. She dragged me to police station, spread false rumours about me, then used child for emotional blackmailing etc. But, still for the sake of child, the pressure from society and gender biased laws, I decided to give another chance, a risky chance! 

At last I succeeded,  by agreeing to her conditions,to make her visit my home so that child can also get attached to my parents and my relatives. I know if she passes the exam, she will force me to shift to her parents house, but let's wait and watch!

Nandha (NIL)     16 June 2013

URGENT ADVISE REQUIRED

@all,

After agreeing to her condition that my mother should not be with me and that she should be allowed to attend coaching classes etc., I brought her & kid home a few days back. She was as usual, but later on spoke well. Within two days, my child got very much attached to me after one year of gap.  I thought everything has happened for good and thanked God for restoring peace.

Last night, my wife again showed her true colour. She wanted to go back to her parents home. I asked her the reason  and she revealed that she was going for job for more than 6 months and she did not tell me when I came to bring her back. I really got angry! I asked her why shouldn't she inform me at the time I came to bring her home OR atleast she should have told me after a day and why did she tell after she slept with me.

I am afraid that she will go to her parents place and will not return. Can she use the three days of stay with me at my home against me? Once again, I had fallen into a trap because of my child! But I have atleast found the ulterior motive of my wife and her family members!

What precatuions should I take at the time when she leaves  my home? please advise. 

Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

can you stop her from earning while you do not?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register