Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What are losses for wife after dv and 498a

Page no : 2

(Guest)

My wife have gone to father house with my one year old son.
she was compelling me to stay at her father house, i was reluctant,
she then allow me to stop visiting my son

1)I file child custody case
2)Her lawer call several time me and pressuring me to withdraw the case
either she would file 498a.later she file 498a/406/34 with demand of 4.5 lack money
3)After few month judge give visiting right to my son at her house.
From us, neighbour, relative ,friends of her came to know that she have
filed 498a.She and her parents was helpless before all,
each of them have a bad look upon them and using ugly words

4)Now, they are calling again,sometimes personnaly , sometimes by lawrer.
They wants some mutual, but i am reluctant

5)They are requesting again and again, but i am just watching the jokes only

1 Like

(Guest)

I feel a roller coaster ride yet miserable ater each read of all the replies against the ladies who files false and malacious 498a and dv cases along with other false cases on husband and his relatives just for money or making a ploy to succumb.

It's a miserable story of India that in every 3 out 4 homes "A marital disputes" errupts and goes in vain once the matter lands on the floor of honourable Indian courts.

Some ladies thinks that marrying a man was their fate and failure of marriage is their another destiny where they could lead a life of charitable mother India by funds of husbands & will make their husband a adorable slave if they goes to court...

but they never think that -----a door which goes to Indian courts has a next subsequent door to divorce!

No these ladies again think that to harrass an Indian husband is their utmost legal right, they will not either live peacefuly nor let their husband to live...

So,once they entangle their marital families,husband get's a promise to his own tha "A b*tch by which Iam ruined will not come again in my home as well as in my heart"

Hence,the quantum of women law will never lead to a healthy & happy family in india rather than just a conscipiracy and run & chase game for both spouses.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer..

2 Like

(Guest)
Our society, though in 21st century takes a step back when girl is divorced than a guy is divorced. Though it looks mean, it is the hard reality in Indian scenario. Other interesting thought that i got when i thought about maintainance, was that usually wife side people claim that they gave dowry and make full hungama. and finally they wont give any dowry. But indirectly they end up paying dowry in installments. Here How it is? They claim maintenance for which huband try to reduce it minimal level as possible by doing increased expenses for which girl side accept. The reduced amount is indirectly income to husband. Hence I believe that girl side ultimately end up in paying money for guys. Other losses are like: 1. Though law gives wives 498a dv etc, and society supports girls too, I have not seen single instance where, those girls who put 498a, dv etc on husband and convicts them getting married to another guy. I think reason here could be still our society culture who does not want to take risk for getting married to a lady who convicted her ex husband. Also such acts effect other siblings(sisters or brothers)for their marriage. In simple, though they are towards the side of justice, our society takes a step back before engage in relationship with such people. 2. Also it has bad effect on their children, grand children, sisters brothers, their respect in society though they are fighting for justice and divorce is common these days.

(Guest)

I agree with you.

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     26 August 2013

right said arvind....the girls rot like dead fish, once  a 498 is filed, 

they are frowned upon by their own neighbours,

looked with caution when any one they approach for second marriage

they run around the court for years on end, (and increase the sales of slippers....joote jo ghis jaate hai!!!

they are never trusted by any person (because 98% men are set free in 498 cases)

their sisters are brothers are shunned by the society for prospective marrriage proposals......so guys, let them enjoy the fruit from the seeds they sow.................

2 Like

(Guest)

Another fact about this:

Wife puts 498a, dv etc on husband and relatives. and after divorce she marries a man. What if she marries divorced man? Was he free from all false 498a dv etc filed by his ex wife? Again he was a criminal in eyes of law as per his ex.

Point to be noted here is, wife tells her husband is cruel harrasser dowry seeker and gets married to another man (i am refering todivorced one in this case) who was been charged with the same false cases by his ex. Ultimately scenario is same. She puts false case on her husband and get divorced then go with other guy who was criminal in the eyes of his ex.

I dont know what she gains by putting false cases on in - laws and husband. It is like 3rd law of energy. Energy can only be transferred from one form to another. Here, problem is transferred for wife from ex husband to next.

Amit Bhandari (Service)     04 December 2013

Women need to realize that filing fake 498A cases is only going to boomerang on them as men of steel will fight their way out of it and make such women pay heavily for it. As they say “Lamhon ne khata ki, sadiyon ne sajaa payi”

fighting back (exec)     18 March 2014

@zeeshan........hehe....i like your story and what the other party suffered after filing false cases on you. 'chungi school'....hehehe......i like it when such women who file false cases suffer due to thier own mistakes........like it.........:P

498_final stage (Professional)     20 March 2014

it is said that the wife who file 498a will never get to re-marry... but my question is how the next person would get to know about her past????

fighting back (exec)     20 March 2014

@498 fighter............the person who is about to marry for the second time, ought to do a through backround check of the prospective bride, if he doesnt have the common sense to do that, then he will definitely fall in  a trap.........

1 Like

SingledOut (abused)     06 December 2014

@Sanjeev:  You have rightly pointed out that a particular case cannot be generalised. I  appreciate your views and wish you luck in combating the terrorist.

@Zeeshan: You have had some good responses there. Good to hear that you faced the harassers trenchantly.

1 Like

498_final stage (Professional)     06 December 2014

Thanks for making this discussion live again...

What else can be done to expose a b*st*rd woman like her? If we dont counter attack then false cases will be filed.

In my case I do want justice. I have been fighting for almost last 3 years now. It was a 5 months marriage and girls started showing colors after hardly 1 day of the marriage.

I suspect she is linked with Nisha Sharma's case.

rani jain (others)     14 December 2014

Guys & in laws who mistreat their wives-deserve much more bad. 498a is nothing. No gal would like to make her life full of court rooms & police station-for no cause. Guys cant handle their wives well & then when she speaks for her justice-blame her for false charges. Wake up men-she left her house,work,city,family,relatives all to be with u. She spoiled her figure & gave u babies. U should worship her and not disrespect. Regards-a true feminist
1 Like

SuperHero (Manager)     15 December 2014

Respected Rani Jain,

I would definitely agree with you. Wife leaves her home and comes to husband’s home with lots of hopes and expectations.

We should respect them cherish them and most of all love them. No question about that.

Even in temples we call Radha Krishna, Sita Ram. Idols are Wife and Husband.  We don’t see Ram’s Parents or Sita’s Parents.

Courts are for Criminals and murderers as Family matters should stay within 4 walls, relatives and Friends can be involved. (Mentioned by Helping Hand!)

But the coin always has 2 sides. Meaning there are Bad Men and Bad Women too.

We should always remember, If you show 1 Finger at other person then there are 3 Fingers pointing towards you.

In this post we are talking of Women who file false cases with vested interests and not only on Husband, but also on Husband’s sisters, In Laws etc., and goes on.

If both Husband and Wife are not compatible then they should discuss together and get divorce through MCD which is very best option. And it takes 6 months. Both are Free.

For 498a and DV it takes Years and at last Time Wins.

Where both parties should have been spending quality time with Kids, Family Members sharing joy and happiness.

In the above replies, after so many court attendings they are vexed and women wanted to rejoin.

So Good Luck Guys who are fighting for their Respect, Dignity.

Money Lost, Nothing is Lost.

Health Lost, Something is Lost.

Character Lost, Everything is Lost. (It is proved again and again J)

Time and Tide Waits for No Man.

3 Like

498_final stage (Professional)     15 December 2014

Dear True Feminist Rani Jain,

A mother who gave you birth never thought that she is spoiling her figure and would not be known as a s*x bomb anymore. ASK HER you will get the answer, otherwise you would not have ever born

Since woman now consider them a show piece available for the entire world, thats why they feel bored with one man and look for other when feel somewhere they are not being satisfied.

But even if thats the case, husband and his relatives are still not CRIMINALS. So thats where educated women behave as ILLITERATES.

The problem is women today want more attention and today as you might know life is very very busy. So thats where it all starts. I am not denying to the fact that she should be given her due respect, but you cant command respect with false cases, you really have to earn it by giving respect to your husband first.

And woman who file false cases after entering the bedroom of husband (who is of course a strange man after divorce) are known as prostitutes.   And no wonder they are, since they ask for money for losing their virginity.

So with due respect to all the women, its important that woman start respecting human values, family values would come in on its own. So I guess that is among the biggest losses for a 498a woman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register