Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

First oasis seen in 498a desert

Page no : 5

(Guest)

@intern

We are promoting to publicly abolish 498a girls, families and their supporters.

No mercy should be shown while dealing such ladies including their supporters like you.

zoya (jobless)     28 February 2013

@Mr.Khan

What kind of decent solution you are looking for speak up, honestly (well not of your concerned) . maine har baar aapse kaha hai aap bole main zaroor sunna chahongi ki Iss baar aap kya bolenge. and yes court ke darwaze aapke liye bhi khule hai, so why don't you have simple legal fight. and yes speak up I am eager to hear you again,

@Never give-up

if I would know ki Aatif has girl friend and Ex wife as well.main kabhi shaadi nahi karti. mujhe apni zindagi kharab karna ka koi shauk nahi tha.

@Samz

Agar if Mr. Aatif khan living such a wonderful life after third marriage that is none of my concern and yes i never interfere as well, just fight an cool legal fight and don't care about that I am living such a hell life. I respect your concern. 

and yes All members mujhe apni safai me kuch nahi kahna main aap logo ka perception nahi badal sakti ho

zoya (jobless)     28 February 2013

LET YOUR VOICE SET EVIL ON FIRE

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     28 February 2013

Dear Zoya,

Issue is related to you and your husband.

Why are u fighting in public forum.

Let’s settle the issue peacefully.

1 Like

Aatif Khan (NA)     28 February 2013

hello Zoya

I dont wanna sing any song rather i want to part our ways peacefully.And after having a look at your reply i dont think you are  interested in a SOLUTION. And if you really interested in a solution lemme know...but this is the last and final chance to have a word otherwise...jaise tumne kaha....we'll fight according to the law in COURT...par ek baar phir ache se sochna ...jinko manti ho...jo dost hain tumhaare ya jo 'as per you' are well wishers of yours....speak to them....and if you think that ending this high voltage drama on a peaceful node by some talks then just lemme know...else this will be my last post mentioning you...

take care of ADDY

Allah hafiz

Aatif Khan (NA)     28 February 2013

@ Ramesh

Sab Zoya ko yahi toh bol rahe hain ...par woh kisi ki sune toh na...hehehe

@ Zoya

somewhere in your heart you know that your relative and parents are the one who have ruined OUR lives...dil se nahi dimaag se kaam lo....think of your future.....i will always wish you a good life you know that...i have loved you always...i can bet that you are not happy there also with your family as i know them very well

Zoya itna sab kuch ho gaya ab toh dimaag se kaam lo

zoya (jobless)     01 March 2013

In 2013, life will teach you the important lesson of self-discipline. Also, the events ahead will make you realise how important it is to be tolerant and accommodating.

You can laugh because only Wisemen knows What I mean

(Guest)
Originally posted by : zoya

You can laugh because only Wisemen knows What I mean

Hi Zoya

Re-read all the threads and you will find that every men here has adviced you to not file any criminal case on your husband and finish this marriage amicably if you don't want to stay with her. And if you still think that alll those men were not WISEMEN then you please leave this forum and try finding any place on web where you will be adviced to file case to settle personal issues.

2 Like

Aatif Khan (NA)     01 March 2013

Dear Learned members

you can see yourself that how Zoya has reacted to all my efforts of coming to a solution to all this...and ever time i efforted she always thought that i am in pressure thats why offering talks...evry time to my efforts  she has theatned me of the consequences...so this is my final post .....but i will keep the Court proceeding updated here for sure every time

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     01 March 2013

All the best Atif. What else one can do if fidning soultion through talk does not happen

itne jhoot bolne ke baad expect an amicable solution i have listen and recorded as well jo you threaten ki adyan ka uthake le jaunga to my cousin then you want to make a deal of case you are im possible

Adyan ka kidnap karke deal karoge mujhse case wapas lene ki oh God such a brutal father you are, tum toh usse jaan se bhi mar sakte ho aatif

Ye forum ke log tumhara asli chehra nahi jante hai I have seen that ugly face of yours

Aatif Khan (NA)     01 March 2013

Oh my...u really filmy

i promised myself not to reply to your posts but after your new post i am bound to reply

first of all why will i kidnap my own son ....are u nutts????and if i would have thinking doing the same then i would have not put a vistation application in the court....and would have done the same without waiting for past couple of years

second thing ....if you really have such recordings of mine with you...please show them in court why gaining symathy in this public forum by putting all these fake allegations...and  who told you i want you to take the case back...beleive me law is not gender biased...i will fight till the end in the COURT...read my earlier posts

Last thing

go through this post again and you will find that a member of this forum had written that he will take his son from his wife abruptly and i was the one who  suggested him to better take his son in a lawfully way...then how can i do the same mistake.

rahi baat Adyan ki toh woh mera bhi beta hai ....u see...wait...watch......i will take his custody one day ...with the permission of the Honble court.. till then Astalavista baby hehehe

(Guest)

Zoya,

Forgive and forget is the key to live life peacefully.

If you really think Atif is not worth of your love then why are you wasting your hatred on him.

Better settle amicable.

These golden years not gonna come back which you are going to spoil running around courts and planning a strategy to punish him.

Think again.

Recent Topics

View More