Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

First oasis seen in 498a desert

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Instead of doing all this magachmaari, going through hell, fighting as if there is no end.

Just part ways.

Bahut hogaya, I read the thread from start to last post, if you ppl are so very rude to each other, whatever the reason, just part ways peacefully.

Custody of child ke baare mein itminaan se baithke sochke faisla lena.

Harr mudde ke liye court ya police station jaana theek nahi.

Until how long will you be loggerheads to each other?

How long will each of you live?

Jo bhi bachi kuchi zindagi he, woh toh chain se kate aap dono ka.

Socho samjho, waqt guzarta jaayega.

Aatif Khan (NA)     23 February 2013

@ Sujay

I respect your suggestions...even the Honble court ask Zoya for mediation sevral times and the judge herself said to both the parties that we should settle the matter outside the court but my bloved wife never care to do the same. I myself tried for settling the matter many times but she never entetained it. One of my friend who was a neutral party tried to speak to her in the court but Zoya's father insulted him infront of the whole crowd in Karkardooma...now you tell after all this do you think for any kind of mediation or settlement...even i myself will not settle the matter now and will fight in court till the end..

1 Like

(Guest)

Wow Seems a herd of Male species

I totally understand the way 498a has turned up, but because of some bad examples we cannot blame the whole female community and this is exactly what's happening. people like Atif blowing their trumphet under the same. Every one showing  sympathy to Atif but no one is looking the other way round that how Zoya would have been surviving with a small child without a husband

zoya (jobless)     24 February 2013

@Zeeshan

How can you be so sure that written 90% fake FIR, aap waha mujood the kya ?

Lets Take your question one by one

this marriage is aatif's third marriage, and yes aatif ne apni 10 years old girlfriend se shaadi ki hai.ab aapko shaadi ki wajah pata chal gayi hogi and mera extra marital affair clause yaha proof ho gaya hai.and yes in 2010 aatif was charged s*xual harrasement from her junior at HDFC Bank Dehradun.

agar wo ladhki innocnt hai toh jab usse pta tha 2009 me ki aatif uske byfriend hote hue mujhse shaadi kar rahe hai toh she can tell my family, aur agar main tab bhi aatif se shaadi karti to main galat hoti. ab ye mat kahiyega ki usse pta nahi tha kyuki wo meri family ko achhe se janti hai, and she was known and involved in everything. 

maar peet sahna . even in pregnancy agar yakeen na hotoh asked my Gynocologist Dr.Meenu Vaish at dehradun that I was in depression. aur aatif ne mujhe shaadi se lekar aaj tak kitne paise diye hai ye toh aatif hi behtar jante hai. aur mujhse kitne paise liye ye bhi Mr Aatif Khan hi jante hai.

Ab Jhooth ka toh main kuch nahi kar sakti ho.

and haan Do saal ke baad aatif khan ko apne bachhe ki yaad isliye aayi hai kyuki ab uske dimag me ek nayi saajish chal rahi hai.to get sympathy from others.

and yes mere saare ceses registered hai, aur main apne har case ki date par court me available hoti ho

and yes I was beaten to death jis ke marks aaj tak mere neck par hai with government Medical ,

In sab logo ne mujhe kai baar pitne ki koshish ki hai my brother in law said to me in 2010 when I was 4 months pregnant "KAAT KE PHEK DUNGA DEHRADUN NAHI JAA PAYEGI" but still maine uska name kisi Fir me nahi dala kyuki itni saari baatein paper par likhna possible nahi tha , yaha par bhi likhna possible nahi hai.

Hamesha apne ghar se kuch na kuch magaane ka pressure and Comments.

Aur Main Sab kuch Kho chukhi ho Mr.Zeeshan "I LOST EVERYTHING means Everythng"

Maine bahut bardasht kiya , kai baar bina wajah pitai khayi hai maine during pregnancy kyuki main apna ghar kharab nahi karna chahti thi,

Mere external injuries bhar gaye hai, main ab depression se bhi bahar aa gayi ho par mere dil ke zakhm kabhi nahi bharenge"

Aatif Khan (NA)     24 February 2013

@ Samz-

You too funny..cant stop laughing....

@ Zoya

God has given you hands so you can type anything...but the allegations you puttng on me are very serious in this public post....may be you can gain sympathy after writing all this ...but you will have to prove all this crap in the honble court.

Samz got you right that you are too filmy...

one thing i felt bad that you putting allegations on me to beat you which i never did.....

Zoya the truth is that i loved you from the bottom of my heart all time but you are the one who never understood

I came all the way from Bangalore leaving my job and marry you going against my will of my family...but this is wat i got

@ Zoya

I very well know why din you put your brother inlaw name in the FIR so dont give explanations bout it.

My message to Zoya in this public forum ONE LAST TIME . Come down to earth and lets have a decent chat in this very public forum and decide what to do. We still can get to a conclusion and can bypass all this crap from booth sides.

and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i urge you not to take this that i am offering you a for a TALK because i FEAR you as you putting new cases against me now & then......law is not only for you...there are some court summons dispatched to you also from various courts which you will receive shortly...i just want to cut short it just to explore the last chance of settlement

Waiting for an earnest revert

Intern (Intern)     24 February 2013

@ Samz

Why you in this forum when you dont have time patience to go thorugh a post and read it fully???

There's scriptt only which one have to read and give opinion, koi film ya video toh chal nahi rahi. Hehehehehe

@ Zoya

Fight your case on merits with all evidences and send him to jail again where actually these kind of brutal husbands belong.

I have Faith in Allah main apne case ko fight kar rahi ho , sirf isliye taaki jo mere saath hua aur kisi ke saath na, kisi dushman ke saath bhi nahi,

@ InternI

wah  aap  to judge aur jallad dono ban gaye aur saza bhi suna dee ki mujhe jail bheja jaye.

Dont be so close eyed feminist

(Guest)

Zoya,

Get well soon.

Else after years of long court battle you will realise your mistake.

Better leave your husband and get divorced and part amicably.

Why wasting time in litigations. You have using "ALLAH" name a lot in your posts so let ALAH decide who is wrong and punish the culprit.

To me you don't seem to be a victim as when a lady has courage to put her pic (with her son to gain sympathy) on a public forum then she can go to any level in court battle.

In all the posts of yours, you seem to be full of hatred an your husband seem to be in consideration of marriage as institution.

Better sit with him and solve this issue in few minutes else you will only spoil his life as well as yours. 

(Guest)
Hi Atif, I am very much eager to know what all cases your wife has filed and what difficulty did you face in your bail? where is your case? Thanks

Never Give Up (Fighter)     24 February 2013

Yeh lo ji.. abhi yehi baaki tha...LCI has become place for mediation. :-)

@Atif,

I like your balance approach to resolve issues. Though we dont know facts from both side ,

I was wondering if its third marriage for Aatif then why did Zoya got married to him at first place ?

To me it appears lady has got into venegance mode.She has law and power (police) in to her side , deadly combination !!

@Lady,

In the long term you would see yourself as a loser , reason being

1. Husband has got remarried and enjoying his life.

2. Fear of false cases remains only for sometime, once one get acquitance to police and court procedure then on it becomes just routine for them. They are no more scared.

3. Your son would see you both fighting in and out of court what kind of atmosphere he would have ??

You seems to be young better get a good man and get married. The energy which you are spending for fighting all cases, if concentrated on positive direction can make your life heaven.

Hi Samz

atleast have some courtesy to post

The language u using is just not acceptable to a women.

Recent Topics

View More