Good news for-family matters cases

Worker

@ Nadeem Qureshi sir, 

I am humbled - if u really appreciated.

if u mean to be sarcastic, i believe that courts deliver judgements according to changing circumstances of the society.

Worker

it must be seen that at one stage this Court was showing leniency to ladies. But since then it has been found that a large number of transfer petitions are filed by women taking advantage of the leniency taken by this Court. On an average at least 10 to 15 transfer petitions are on Board of each Court on eachadmission day. It is, therefore, clear that leniency of this Court is being misused by the women. This Court is now required to consider each petition on its merit.

can this be construed as Change of circumstances ?

D/Friend,

Have you some such judgement in the favour of a man.Bcoz four false cases filed by her on me are pending in the court where she herself is practising as an advocate.I have to travel 450 kms atleast thrice a month to attend the court.My doctor has precribed me not to travel too long bcoz i have back ache problem.She is well aware about the law and just enjoying,takes 10000 per month.Kindly listen some good news.

Worker

sanjeev kumar

oppoint a local advocate in the court where the cases are filed.

apply for exemption from personal appearance.

@sanjeev 

1)pls pm me ur email id. I have few judgements which can be sent.

2)you can ask exemption from personal appearance by submitting the medical certificate.

3)you can ask for transfer of your case on the above ground + citing the reason for fair trial your cases as she is influential in that area/court.

exec

hi amit,

the points and the remedies laid by you regarding transfer petition is indeed very informative and extremely useful, i really appreciate the facts that you have laid, and this will indeed guide a lot of harrassed husbands around, it is a relly informative and commedable job from you.........

Total likes : 1 times

Worker

i m pleased to see that i m being of some help.

however, i have just collected these references from various forums.

along with u, i would like to thank 498a.org, LCI, SIFF ...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu