Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help in saving my sister's marriage

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Yes, this is cheating, lying and what not. Even President Clinton lied and cheated on his wife. He asked the court for forgiveness for his mistake.

Give this man a chance to bring peace to his sisters family. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 January 2012

I do not think the BIL wil forgive u ppl anymore U created a mess of his life....1st by lying about the girl.....then by threatening him in criminal cases.

When the weapons are exhausted, u seek mercy.Where was all this sense of seeking forgiveness gone when he was running here & there to escape from ur bullets.

Dear, there is a TIME 2 DO ANYTHING. Time to seek forgiveness seems 2 be gone. Boy has been stabbed in his back. If forgiveness is the solution, 302 cases wud nt have been runnunig in courts too. Every murderer may seek forgiveness & go free.

Its time to pause & ponder.........no doubt; its difficult for BIL to take divorce..........thanks to GREAT INDIAN LAWS! But no law compels him 2 take the spouse back too. There is no point crying over the split milk. Move ahead & find out ways for MCD, at least do not keep an eye on his money. No point pressurizing him to take her back. His TRUST SEEMS TO BE LOST IN U PPL. BELIEVE ME........NO SUCH PERSON EVER TAKES THE GIRL BACK.

If u find ways to block his divorce......even then to loss rendered 2 girls side is much more in the long run

2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     24 January 2012

dancing monitor..with the blinking lights of calling and chatting..

Admin kindly save our eyes..;(

2 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     24 January 2012

u must follow tajob sir's advice sincerely..

And one thing u must not do is to file any false cases against the guy. uve had ur pack of lies quite enough...

now time to do some good karma even if its upon u and ur family to forgo other things that u love to keep with..

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     24 January 2012

Now the LAXMAN REKHA has been crossed.

I do not think anything +ve to happen..........better call it a day n move ahead!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register