Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can an advocate join as amway distributor

Page no : 4

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     29 August 2011

Mr. Dhingra! You are right! 

It is the platfrom of interaction each other. But some body is poluting the atmosphere and what will they gain God knows! Hatreadness is injurious to health. One has to learn that "be positive and love one and all".  

(Guest)

Dear Nagarajeshwar,

Thanks for endorsing my views to be correct.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     30 August 2011

30 August 2011, 10:03 

dhyandharna

Learn occult science, ancient wisdom 

[ Scorecard : 55] 

Thank the Contributor 

Send PM

Mr Nageshwar rao you are an advocate and how you can promote a fake and bogus designation. And a non legal person whole day putting comments that I agree and I endorse.

Do dhyan so that urge to maintain ego by false titles will subside and you can face the life peacefully.

Mr. Dhyandharna! How can you say that is fake and bogus designation? Did you verify it? How you came to that conclusion that designtion is fake and bogus? please clarify.

I think all these problems are coming with a false opinion that the person having law degree only know the legal knowledge. The same is false. Do you know senior clerks of advocates and court clerks who are having procedural knowledge, the procedural knowledge of law will not have a lawyer also. Do you know that some of the judges also not having such procedural steps in the Execution of decrees [Or.21 of C.P.C.] more particularly in sale of the immovable property etc., Hence, I am intendig to clarify one thing again! The person who is having legal knowlege he need not be a lawyer. Ofcourse! a lawyer can know the legal aspects. But who is not having law degree also having knowledge about law, who is having interest in th subject. It is an ocean. Nobody is master in law, though having a degree.  

(Guest)

Dear Nageshwar Rao,

See his own ID, "Dhyandharna"  and descripttion along with his identity, which indicvates "Learn occult science, ancient wisdom." You may also see his introduction in his profile, which is as follows in totality:

We  believe in abolute arrangmements made by the CREATOR. Human society on time to time makes arrangments for deffrent sections of society depending upon the powers of ruling elite. So it may be benefcial for some but cruel for others. Since whatver we do we can not make better arrangments than the mother nature or the creator.

We  help to soften , reduce the rigorurs of modern day life and find easy solutions with ancient wisdom  for peacful living.

Please contact at dhyandharna@gmail.com with your complete details.

Do, you find anything that could indicate his name, photograph and his qualification in law?

BUT, still he feels as if he is genuine expert, while others are fake, even when they come with their real identity. WHAT A FUN?.

You may also like to see the type of advice he gave as expert in a cheque bounce situation, as follows:

"Any solution to this Nandkishor sawant who is giving his mobile nos and emails and giving unreaslistic advises."

"Can any body stop his mobile nos and emails on his answers. Please report to administration."

His above expert advice at the following link, includes mere criticism even against a senior advocate colleague, which in his views may be a part of his occult science, but clearly indicates that he, who preaches for peaceful living through ancient wisdom, does not have mental peace even in his own mind:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cheque-bounce-situation-8953.asp?1=1&offset=2

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     31 August 2011

Reply to the below posting...

31 August 2011, 17:22  

dhyandharna

Learn occult science, ancient wisdom 

[ Scorecard : 57] 

Thank the Contributor 

Send PM

Are you a proxy to this person who is whole day doshing out opinions for all subjects., out right nox existant status just to impress.

Mr. Dhyandharna! I am not proxy of Mr.Dhingra... and equally I am not enimy to you and Mr.SJDN.... I am an advocate of Warangal district.. of Andhra Pradesh... whereas Mr.Dhingra is belonged to Delhi... He is not my uncle or he is not my relative... he is not my senior.... He is not my master.... he is not my Guru... He is being a senior member and he is making his endeavor to the queriests who are intending to interact through this web site... It is an appriciated thing... being an elderly person.. patiently he is giving his replies for the queries... If any wrong is there in the answers of Mr.Dhingra.. You may difer with subject of law and with an authority or citation or any legal provision... instead of that some body are developed hatreadness on him and commenting on his designation.... If he show the proof, what will you do? can it useful for you or your friends? It is only the forum to make harmounious debate but not with such postings... and comments making like you people... If you want to do such postings you are opted a wrong web site... it is a web site having members who are having atleast some reputation in the society... This web site is watching proffesors, Lecturers and senior Advocates.... who the persons capable to teach us, and this site is watching the law students who are intending to learn from us... Therefore be polite with polite behaviour and attitude and be positive and love each and every one... and get love from them..... I think you are a lover of Nature... I thing you can understand my endeavor... Thak you Mr. Dhyandharna.... give respect and take respect... If you do not give respect.... you can not expect respect from other end....  

(Guest)
Originally posted by :R G TIGRANIA ADVOCATE
"
Instead of this when the person is claiming CEO and that too of a group , let him come out clean by stating which firms. Morever however he gets time to deal with petty things  for whole day.
"

Tigrania,

Did you any time come out with any legal definition of the term "CEO" even when repeatedly asked?

It is an established fact, you have not replied even my single question, Instead of harping on the same tune time and again, while you don't even know the meaning of the term CEO. This clearly establishes that you don't have proper legal knowledge. It seems, you people are here on the forum just to raise fingers on others, who do not support your wrong views to mislead others, like you tried to mislead even your own legal fellow.

BETTER PROVE YOURSELF AS REAL EXPERTS RATHER THAN SHOWING YOUR HATRED WITHOUT ANY REASON. YOU CAN'T COMMAND RESPECT BY YOUR WRONG REPLIES OR PUBLICLY SPREAD HATRED. By doing so, you are just harming your own reputation, while even several of the advocates consult me through PM, as I believe in sharing of knowledge.

If I am a CEO of a group of consultants, you don't have any right and authority to dethrone me from that position. Better you try to save your own position as an expert, if you treat yourself as an expert.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     01 September 2011

Mr. R G TIGRANIA ADVOCATE

You are mistaken! no body [advocate] is taking advises from Mr.Dhingra. Face is index of mind is very opt for you. See your avtar. What will you do with the designation of Mr.Dhingra? You see what is the thread and what is going on here. Somebody is creating nonsense. Please fulstop the bakwass... Is it the way to behave with an elderly person? what is his fault in his answers., rectify the same with proper citations and authorities and legal provisons. Being a lawyer you can do. Please do that job, inspite of doing all these things..    

(Guest)
Originally posted by :R G TIGRANIA ADVOCATE
"
Why you are so upset since you are fake, if advocates are taking advice from A  non existant  CEO DESINATED persons like you what an achievement .

You must share the details of such advocates with all others instead of becoming furious.
"

Tigrania,

Only your post as well as the post of the fake indentity holder your friend dyandharna provide a clear proof that both of you are extremely upset with my designation as CEO, not me, while even you don't know the meaning of "CEO" and not ready to explain legally on repeatedly asking.

Had I been upset I would also have not only changed my designation, but also would have switched over to some fake identity, like your friends "dhyandharna" and "JSDN."

The mascot adopted by you, itself denotes clearly, as if you prefer to be merely a furious person, rather than to be a real expert in your field of knowledge. Needless to mention, such like Rakshasa like mascots Rakshas with jaws wide open, as you have adopted for yourself, can be preferred to be adopted only by persons, who don't like to behave in a gentlemanly manner.

BY THE WAY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO CLARIFY WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR YOU & AIM TO ADOPT SUCH A FURIOUS POSE AT THIS FORUM WHERE PEOPLE TRY TO SEEK ADVICE IN GOOD FAITH?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register