What are your plans for summer vacation?

UNEMPLOYED

always given me "THUMBS DOWN" to discourage me and my posts perhaps..

---   perhaps you have not seen my 'thanks feature'

not only female some male also doing the same.

they do not have capability to write or comments.

this way they showed their presence.

they have also right. so they are doing it.

UNEMPLOYED

always given me "THUMBS DOWN" to discourage me and my posts perhaps..

---   please do not be discouraged, it will encourage them. please keep continuing. your writtings and comments valuable to us.

please keep it mind that we all are working here, not for any price or appreciation like thumbs up.

then why we will give importence to thumbs down?

Total likes : 1 times

Engineering

Yes Sir, Actually these continuous Thumbs Down did not matter to me and I never did this to others; still, I faced this from a selected group of people (its better not mentioning the names), right from the beginning. They ironically then portray themselves as unbiased and fair.

Well, its true that we are here for sharing our thoughts and not appreciation like thumbs up thing. And the best part is those who hav done this a lot in the past are complaining against the same acts done to them by others now.....so now they know how it feels!

I always take your words as a mature advice, thanks :)

Hav centered my life towards the aim at getting justice and thats my only focus for the timebeing!.....Then again I believe in the popular saying "khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle khuda bande se ye pooche bata teri raza kya hai"...

For justice and dignity

Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
" And the best part is those who hav done this a lot in the past are complaining against the same acts done to them by others now.....so now they know how it feels!

"

Dear LALL,

I don't know whom you are refrring to.

If you are referring to me,then go thru the other thread where i have written that I usually don't give too many T.Downs,one after the another like missiles,unless someone really fights with me or becomes troublesome.

Now I have stopped giving you T.Down like I did earlier,since you too don't argue unnecessarily,for whatever reasons,wheteher it's my fault or yours..

regards,

roshni

Engineering

@Roshni : Good that you realised and changed !...

There are more people who do this even now....anyways, lets forget about that now, It dosent really matter to me anymore!

@ Surveshji,

If we all are going to vacation  ,

then roshni ,avani, uma.and live and let live ,utpala are fighting in a holiday place and we dont enjoy our vacation(In a vacation period i like peace) . :/;(

Why you women all time fighting with eachother.:(

Vacation time to thoda aaraam karo.

Baad me fight karna .

Self Employed

Ha Ha

We can move to different sightseeing places,but in several groups

Groups of only like minded people whose wavelengths match.

Engineering

Kushan ji,

Mera naam lena zaroori tha??....jinko encourage karte ho unhi ko comment bhi karo na, meri to kisi bhi achhi baat ko aapne kabhi appreciate kiya nahi jahan tak mujhe yaad hai :P

ya unse darr lagta hai isliye mujhe include karna zaroori tha ??

No fights, expecting just an honest reply...

Not Applicable

@Kushan,

I am not in the matter. It will be better if you don't bring my Id just anywhere and everywhere. Pls resist becoming like U_ _ !

Engineering

Achha,Kushan ji aapki situation pe ek song yaad aya hai "YAARO MAINE PUNGA LE LIYA, PUNGA LE LIYA "

:)

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu