LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name Correction in SSC Certificate

Page no : 4

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2016

Submit an application in gazette department for correction of surname. 

anand   24 September 2016

Dear Expert

My name is anand j, i got married. The above mentioned issue was happened in my wife's SSC memo that sur name was not printed fully. But in intermediate, Graduate and PG certifcates sur name was printed fully even in PAN card, AADHAR card and Passport also. When i am applying jobs for her, in that they are asking name as per SSC memo. I applied the job mentioned name as per SSC memo but when she visited the examination centre, there invigilators checking hall ticket and PAN card. Not allowing to write the exam. So i want to change the sur name in fully. Is it possible to change the sur name because she completed SSC in 2004. Is there any other option to change the name? My mail id anandjhutch@gmail.com

Please suggest me to change the name.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 October 2016

Mr. Ravi, 

You have to obtain gazette order for correction of your surname. File an application in gazette department near Chenchalguda jail, Printing & stationery department, Malakpet, Hyd. 

Vinit   20 October 2016

Hi, Name in my birth certificate has Kumar added to my name and rest all docs don't have it how can I change that in birth certificate and ssc passing certificate as I am facing issue for passport

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 October 2016

Mr. Ravi, 

Submit an application for correction of surname in Gazette department (opp. Chamchalguda jail, Malakpet )  in your state capital city i.e. Hyderabad. 

konda veera reddy   13 November 2016

Dear Experts

I need to correct my Name in SSC Marks Certificate. In my SCC marks card my name has been printed as KONDA VEERA REDDY.

My Name in all other documents/letters till POST Graduation  also is 'KONDA VEERA REDDY'

BUT my father name is CHINTHARAPALLY GOPAL REDDY(but in ssc it printed like KONDA GOPAL REDDY)

I got surname as KONDA because i completed my schooling in my UNCLE(MATERNAL UNCLE) village as i spend my chidhood in that village .So by mistake i got surname of my uncle  .

Now iam preparing for GOVT  jobs ,is there any problem with surname in getting govt job?

Sir, if it is problem then  please guide me to change my surname.

.Please advise suitable solution for my problem.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

veera reddy

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2016

Apply for gazette notification for correction of your surname. Submit an application for correction of surname  in Printing & stationery department near Chanchalguda jail, Malakpet, Hyd. Procedure can be followed as per norms printed on application form. 

Mohammed Ajit   28 November 2016

Dear Sir,

I need to change my Name in SSC Marks Certificate and other certificates. In my SCC marks card my name has been printed as AJIT. My Name in all other documents/letters till POST Graduation and in Working Organization also is 'AJIT' and in my restioncard, aadhar card and voter id name like "AZIZ".I need to change 'AJIT' to 'AZIZ' from my name in SSC and all education certificate, and my religion is muslim.  I need to apply for Passport. Please advise suitable solution for my problem.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Mohammed Ajit

cs santosh jagtap (PRACTICING COMPANY SECRETARY)     07 February 2017

Dear friend

You can contact me by visiting my website @ given link www.thecsindia.com i will provide on contact no i have also face same problem and it was resolved by my friend

shaik mohammad galeeb   28 June 2017

I have corrected my name in ssc 2011 batch march......how to check in online whether it is corrected

akshaysamrat   28 July 2017

I'm akshay samrat Goud actually in my Ssc memo my name is akshay samrat gooud and in all my documents it is same akshay samrat gooud will this be any issue for my applying passport

villuri jagadeesh   04 April 2018

sir im v.jagadeesh, my father name is v.sankara rao. but in my ssc certificate my father name is printed as v.sankar rao instead of v.sankara rao. so please help me to rectify it. and howmuch fee i have to pay for this.

IMAM KHASIM SYED   19 November 2018

I have two different Names 1).S MOHAMMAD ASIF 2) SYED IMAM KHASIM 

I have Completed 10th class in the Name of S.MOHAMMAD ASIF After 3 years i have change My Name is SYED IMAM KHASIM 

So Please Suggest how to change My name in SSC Certificate in A.P?

Srujana   06 July 2019

Respected Sir,

I am V.Srujana. After taking guidance with lawyersclubindia, last month i have got corrected my name. But they have not given me corrected another original certificate. They have just corrected and marked on the same original copy and forwarded to me. If i search on the website for duplicate ssc marks memo sheet they have not updated it. But i want the another original copy of name correction. what is the procedure for that can u plz help me sir. Plz kindly look into this matter. 

Chandu   10 December 2019

How much cost for correction in 10th certificate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register