Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name Correction in SSC Certificate

Page no : 2

Vijay kishore (student)     02 December 2013

Sir, I need correction of my date of birth in SSC mark list. In mark list it is showing 1yr extra as I born in1988 but I born in 1989. Can I correct it by using date of birth certificate?
Plz tell me where to approach? 

Vijay kishore (student)     02 December 2013

Sir, I need correction of my date of birth in SSC mark list. In mark list it is showing 1yr extra as I born in1988 but I born in 1989. Can I correct it by using date of birth certificate?
Plz tell me where to approach? 

raju (nothing)     23 January 2014

sir tihis is raju .i have correction in my surname .plz contact me my num is 8500448816

ravinderreddy (SE)     03 April 2014

HI all

My name on SSC certificate is :   RAVINDAR REDDY GUTTA.

after this, in my all certificates(inter, Degree MCA) name is printed as :  RAVINDER REDDY GUTTA.

Please suggest me will it be any problemetic on my US visa processing?

if yes please advice me  how to change my name correction on my ssc certificate?

my passport name also printed same as on SSC certificate name.

thanks

ravinderreddy.G

mir jaffer ali razvi (salesman)     12 September 2014

Respected sir, I'm R S V KARTHEEK, I've completed my SSC in the year 2005. I'm facing problem in getting a passport due to mis matching of my father's name in his identity proofs and in SSC marks list. Also due to lack of knowledge I've taken the date of birth recently sir.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per the SSC certificate during his/her life time. My name was entered as RSV KARTHIK instead of RSV KARTHEEK. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above two corrections sir.... I've completed my B.Tech in the year 2011.

Attached File : 141524098 jaffer letter.rtf downloaded: 160 times

mir jaffer ali razvi (salesman)     12 September 2014

Respected sir, I'm MIR JAFFER ALI RAZVI, I've completed my SSC in the year 2003. I'm facing problem in getting a passport due to mis matching of my name and my father's name in his identity proofs and in SSC marks list. Also due to lack of knowledge I've taken the date of birth recently sir.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per the SSC certificate during his/her life time. My name was entered as MIRJAFFARALI RAZVI instead of MIR JAFFER ALI RAZVI and my father's name was entered as MIRURTUZAALI RAZVI instead of MIR MURTUZA ALI RAZVI. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above two corrections sir... 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 September 2014

There is another approach to correct the name or change of the name. The candidate can apply in gazette department for correction of name or change of name. The gazette department is located near Chanchalguda jail,Hyderabad.

rajashekar goud ( internship in bds(bachelor of dental surgery) )     05 October 2014

respected sir,

i`m donthi rajashekar goud. i passed my ssc in year 2007. im facing problem with my surname it is misprinted as dondhi rajshaker instead of donthi rajashekar goud. i continued my intermediate and my u.g with his misprinted name. so plese suggest me solution for this mistake and my problem to correct my name sir.

thanking you,

yours faithfully,

DONTHI RAJASHEKAR GOUD,

INTERNSHIP IN BDS,

MNR DENTAL HOSPITAL,

SANAGAREDDY,

MEDAK DIST,

TELANGANA,INDIA.              

Shahaalam Siddqui (sdf)     17 October 2014

Hi

Dear Sir I m in big trouble with my  name in documents, My  birth certificate  has the name Mohammad Shahaalam Mohammad Farooque Siddiqui ( Mohammad Shahaalam is my  first name Mohammad Farooque is my father's name and Siddiqui is my surname ) . This name is same is my  educational document. But my adhar card has the name Mohammad  Shahaalam Farooque Siddiqui, Mohammad is removed from my father's name I Don't have any other document I called the adhar card customer service they  don't have any option to correct father's name. what should i do . Should Correct it in educational document. what is the procedure please help me. my  parents are totally  illetrate thats why such mistake is done Please contact me on shahaalam_bl@yahoo.com

Maram Aravind Sukumar (Software Engineer)     07 November 2014

Hi Experts,

I had doubt about my S.S.C Surname name correction actually i passed my ssc in 2007 and in that my surname was misspelled as "MORAM" instead of "MARAM" but after that i changed all the other certificates into my original surname except S.S.C & i also got my name changed in GAZETTE & my passport also issued on my original surname as "MARAM"

But my doubt is i didn't changed my  S.S.C mark list yet so is it required to change my S.S.C with my original surname to apply visa ..? or GAZETTE paper is enough for Visa also..?

And if required to change my S.S.C , is Govt GAZETTE  paper is enough to change my name in S.S.C mark list or else what i required to change my S.S.C mark list ..?

please let me know sir as soon as possible.

SHAIK HEDAYATH (student)     31 December 2014

Respected sir,

I am SHAIK HEDAYATH,( ORIGINAL SPELLING PRONOUNCIATION)

I am pursuing my degree  B.E,Mechanical final year in Andhra university.

MY NAME WAS SPELLED AS  SHAIK EDEITH in my 10TH AND INTER AND WAS   CONTINUING FOR MY DEGREE AND ALSO IN MY PROOFS LIKE AADHAR , VOTER AND DATE OF BIRTH.

I WANT TO CHANGE SPELLING OF MY NAME FROM SHAIK EDEITH TO SHAIK HEDAYATH.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE.

I WANT TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY BUT MY AGE IS 21 1/2 . FOE CLERK BELOW 23 IS ELIGIBLE.

HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO CHANGE AND TO GET NEW CERTIFICATES.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME AND HELP ME SIR.

PLEASE SIR.

MOHAN BABU (SE)     10 February 2015

Dear Sir,

My Name is Mohan Babu,

Due to some parental mistake ,surname is not included in my Name in SSC certificate and it continued till now.

I completed ssc in 1996.

Recently  I corrected my  Name and printed in Gazette Notification, then went to SSC board for correction,they simply refused it and asked me to show the notification as reference in the future.

I am planning to Include surname in all my certificates and all my id proofs.

Please suggest me the work around for this.

Thanks

Mohan

Abdul Rafiq Khan (Employee)     10 March 2015

Respected Sir,

I am Abdul Rafiq Khan and i have completed my B.tech from Shadan College of Engineering & Technology and Sir i have a problem with my name in B.tech displayed as Abdul Rfiq Khan in all the memos and including PC & CMM as my name is Abdul Rafiq Khan in SSC and Intermediate Board.I want to change the name in total B.tech Memos what shall i do Sir, suggest me a solution its urgent for me. Please Contact on my no.8885873501.

Thank You

Sharuk (BDM)     24 March 2015

Hi Sir,
 I'm Sharuk, I need to change my name in all my educational certificates n proofs too. I'm a research student so I need to do it as early as possible for applying my passport for further studies.
I need t know all this process to be finished So please help me
Hoping for positive response from you.

venkata ramanaiah (consultant)     25 March 2015

Hi Sir,

My name is Venkata Ramanaiah Avudari, in ssc certificate my name printed as Venkata Ramanaiah Avvari. Intermediate, Degree(nagarjuna university), Mba(Osmania university), PAN Card and Passport i ave continued my name as Venkata Ramanaiah Avvari.  in my village Ration and land passbooks my name as Venkata Ramanaiah Avudari. I want change my name in all Certificates(SSC, Inter, BA, MBA, PAN and Passport). how to change my name in mentioned certificates. what is the required documents, Please let me know.

Regards,

Venkata Ramanaiah.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register