Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya (TL)     14 February 2011

Name Correction in SSC Certificate

Dear Experts

I need to correct my Name in SSC Marks Certificate. In my SCC marks card my name has been printed as SATHYANARAYANA.

My Name in all other documents/letters till POST Graduation and in Working Organization also is 'SATYANARAYANA'  

I need to remove 'H' from my name in SSC marks card. 

I need to apply for Passport.

I have also kept my marriage registration pending due to this problem.

Please advise suitable solution for my problem.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Satya

Learning

59 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     14 February 2011

pls approach the SSC board with proof of your name, then they will take one afidavit and charge some fee.Then after some due process with concern school head, they can correct the name as you desired.

If it is not happen approch High court for the correction under 226, we will guide you.

matthew (finance)     01 July 2011

Sir, My name is mispelled wrong in ssc certificate and my intial was not added in the certificate...I passed out in 2005 but went to school on 25th june, 2011 and  then corrected my  name in the school...the school also gave me a letter to submit in ssc board for correction of my name...but the board seems to not accept it....... bcoz they give 1 year time to the pupil for correction...and I have exceeded that time.........kindly give me any suggestion that how can I correct the name the other way...I have proofs of my correct name..where should I approach?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     01 July 2011

IF YOU ARE IN AP PLEASE CONTACT US WE WILL SUGGEST  HOW TO GO TO HC

matthew (finance)     02 July 2011

Its been nearly 6 years, I passed out from the school and memorandum was issued to me in 2005...now its 2011...and the time bound has passed...With the help of High Court...can I get my name back? Does the High Court have the authority to force the ssc board to correct my name?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     02 July 2011

THERE IS NO SUCH LIMITATION TO CORRECT THE MISTAKE, YOU CAN GET IT CORRECTED BY WRIT PETITION IN HC.

goutham (btech)     15 March 2012

sir i completed ssc in 1975 my name was incorret as sreenivas but in all other documents it was srinivas now they are not accepting passport application they said to correct name in ssc memo how can i change it sir please explain

VIJAY DHURIYA (Engineer)     28 March 2012

Dear Experts,

I passed my 10th in 2002 from MP Board, Bhopal, in the certificate my name is Vijay Kumar. In 12th it became Vijay Kumar Dhuriya & further it is Vijay Dhuriya in my Degree certificate.

plz suggest me that with which name shall I continue, as I went to UPSC exam but their required details are as my 10th & 12th certificate. I feel myself in a big geopardy, as I am unable to face any competative exam.

and plz tell, how to get my name corrected. as I went to MP Board ofice, they said that it is not possible now because of my previous record. Somebody plz guide me.

R S V KARTHEEK (E.I.E)     26 April 2012

Respected sir,

I'm R S V KARTHEEK, I've completed my SSC in the year 2005. I'm facing problem in getting a  passport due to mis matching of my father's name in his identity proofs and in SSC marks list. Also due to lack of knowledge I've taken the date of birth recently sir.. As per the law rule, the name of the person should be followed as per  the SSC certificate during his/her life time. My name was entered as RSV KARTHIK instead of RSV KARTHEEK. So, please suggest me the procedure for the above two corrections sir.... I've completed my B.Tech in the year 2011.

RAVI (Vuyyuru)     25 December 2012

Respected sir,

I'm THIPIRNENI RAVI TEJA .I've completed my ssc in 2007.I'm facing a problem with my surname actually it misprinted on my certificates as Thippineni ravi teja ,it was continued for my intermediate till my m.sc .currently I'm doing my m.sc please suggest me a solution for correction my surname please . remainging family family members surname is same thipirneni only all my family proofs such as ration card,family enrollment card are with surname as thipirneni.my eduactional certificates are with thippineni then how can correct this name please suggest me a solution.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 January 2013

Submit an application for name change for publishing govt. notification at govt. press department which is at near Chanchalguda jail premises.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 April 2013

Go to the State Government Press in the Capital City of your state.

Ask them for the form for change of name and obtain it.

Fill up the form and submit it (preferably then and there).

Pay the requisite Fees in cash. (Rs. 375/-)

The Press would publish the details of the change of your name (or father's name, or surname as be your case) and post you two copies of the Government Gazette or ask you to collect the same. The press would also let you know when they would publish the same.

Thereafter wherever you wish to submit your change of Name / Father's Name / Surname Proof, you can submit true copies of the relevant pages of the Gazette.

indraneel (rajahmundry)     25 June 2013

sir,

My name is B.V.Sai Indraneel and i had completed my ssc in year 2011 in that my mother name is printed wrong  i.e instead of B.Satyanarayana they printed as B.Rani how could i correct 

PLEASE TELL ME SOLUTION TO THIS

Thanking You,

indraneel

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     25 June 2013

PLS CONTACT UR SHCOOL AND CORRECTED NAME WITH A LETTER TO SECRETARY,SSC BOAD ALONG WITH ORIGINAL SSC- CAN SOLVE UR PROBELM. ANY DOUBT STILL CALL 9985133699

imran bin khalid (Accounts Executive)     23 September 2013

Hi Sir,

My name is Imran Bin Khalid S/O Khalid Bin Ali, there is misspelled in father's name how to correct it .

Please give your valuable suggestion up on which i can act.

Thanks & Regards

Imran

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register