Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Eviction of Tenant (no rental agreement)

Page no : 2

CommonMann (Software Professional)     23 December 2015

Hi sir, we have our house is indore, and tenant is not vacating it since march 2015. rent agreement was lapsed on 30th sep 2015 we came to india from USA for this, but instead of vacating we have done mutual legal rent agreemnt for three months, now it is expiring on 31st dec 2015. He is not paying rent since june 2015 till date and ecelctricty bill is more than Rs 16000. now again he is saying he cannot vacate the house, we are facing mental tension , plz help what to do now?

Chandra   29 March 2016

Hi Sir, I am staying in rented house from past 3years, we didn't go with any legal rental agreement, but agreed two months notice and I have paid the same amount through Bank as two months rent advance. Now owner is asking me to vacate within one month, it is difficult for me to vacate in 1month, I requested for two months / 60day notice. Also he is claiming to do repaint of entire house which was not intimated at the time of joining. He sent a SMS on Mar28, 2016 to "vacate the house in a month, repaint and handover keys" What should I do sir?? Thanks Chandra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register