case of Fraud in NSE Arbiteration

I am also sufferer of a NSE Arbitrator Award, although the Ashlka Stock Broking could not provide the documents  which was I asked to provide and that was also Arbitrator mentoned in miniutes of hearing.

but at the time Award Arbitrator not botherd that broker firm had not provided documents which was asked to provide in support of their so called cliam and reward was given in favour of broking firm

Radhe 

This is issued in Public Intrest and to request the investors to choose Arbitrators wisely :

Please have a Look at the data from NSE Website regarding Broker Religare Securities ltd. and the Arbitrator - Justice M A Khan (Retd.)  which will proove how M A Khan is biased towards broker and is passing Awards against Investors. Intrestengly he  knowingly avoids the NSE / SEBI rules regulations and Byelaws and  the Awards passed are arbitrary. He was the Presiding arbitrator in my Arbitration Case in NSE and i was so much terrified by the awards passed by him (although he always pretended that he is favouring me and is in  favour of investors) that i requested him to withdraw from my Proceedings and the Tribunal withdraw from my case. 

Awards in favour of Client is an eyewash and actually are in favour of Religare only and just to show that clients also win, defective award are passed in favour of  Investors,
who are small investor and can not bear the costs of Litigation. Role of NSE is to pick up the words and lines in favour of Client and declare him as winner of Award,
 whereas in reality the award is in the the interest of Broker .
  SN Arbitration Reference No. Region Name of Client Type of Client (Applicant / Respondent) Name of Member Name of Arbitrator(s) Award in favour of
1 F&O/D-0007/2010 Delhi Harihar Nath Mathur Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Claim Dismissed
2 CM/D-0005/2010 Delhi Dharmesh Saxena Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Client 
3 CM/D-0020/2010 Delhi Kunti Saxena Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Client
4 F&O/D-0002/2010 Delhi Pawan Kumar Verma Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Client 
5 F&O/D-0005/2010 Delhi Hari Om Agarwal Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Claim Dismissed
6 F&O/D-0039/2010 Delhi Nathu Ram Yadav Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan(Retd.) Claim Dismissed
7 CM/D-0003/2011 Delhi Mathew Mammen Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan  Claim Dismissed
8 F&O/D-0051/2010 Delhi Dr M L Sharma Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan  Claim Dismissed
9 FO/D-0074/2011 Delhi Kapil Bhardwaj Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan Dismissed
10 FO/D-0053/2011 Delhi Varun Mishra Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan Dismissed
11 FO/D-057/2010 Delhi Mohinder Kumar Rohilla Respondent Religare Securites Ltd Justice M A Khan  Dismissed
12 F&O/D-0070/2011 Delhi Aparna Krishnamurthy Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan Client
13 FO/D-058/2011 Delhi Anupama Malik Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan  Dismissed
14 FO/D-109/2011 Delhi Sunita Sood Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan  Dismissed
15 FO/D-093/2011 Delhi Sunil Kumar Aggarwal Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan  Member
16 CM/D-073/2011 Delhi Gulraj Jain Applicant Religare Securities Ltd Justice M A Khan  Member
17 F&O/D-0108/2011 DELHI Ms. Ruchin Agarwal Applicant Religare Securities Ltd M A Khan Dismissed

All the winners of awards and True picture of what they have won  is as follows :        
1 Dharmesh Saxena Client got =Rs. 1000, for defeciency of service against claimed Rs. 3,13,827/-  
2 Kunti Saxena Client  got Cost = Rs  1000,  against claim of Rs. 1,24,805    
3 Pawan Kumar Verma Client got Rs. 3000 , Claimed amount was Rs. 50,000/-    
4 Mohinder Kumar Rohilla Claim of RSL dissmissed  but Counter Claim of  1 Lac of Investor neglected by M A Khan  even when it was prooved 
       that RSL did  unauthorised Trading in Client account.    
5 Aparna Krishnamurthy Award is said to be in favor of Applicant and RSL was instructes to Return Shares to her that were sold after Revocation
       of POA But RSL aslo was suggested to Recover the outstanding debit from her in Trading account.   

Justice M A Khan (Retd) : Client Failure Rate in matters of  Religare Securities Ltd. = 100%    
  Arbitrator who passes Maximum awards against Client is favoured and grabs  Maximum Cases from NSE     

Sachin Bhardwaj

M: 8802229962

Dear Mr sachin, 

any further developemnt on this case .. can you please update me , we are also victims of this . need help in fighting a big broker from Delhi . 

Mr sachin,  I was also checking the statistics of awards given on NSE and also BSE . 90 % awards are in favour of the brokers . with investors being left high and dry . 

Dear Mr. Sachin,

I would like to know what happened to your case against Religare. Did you get justice? 

I know its been nine years. But I hope you are on it..

Please reply back.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu