Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bc-e caste certificate

Page no : 2

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     17 October 2011

1.MrAl Mohamed, you have to obtain OBC certificate to ally central Government jobs.

2.Mr. Sheik,  Apply for the certificate for your wife as BC.The criterion to esabish is, Your community people hsould have accepted her as belonging to your community consequent on the marriage, and also she should have accepted your custom and family interactions.

Raheem (Student)     02 November 2011

Helo sir,

As i am applying fr police constable now and i have a BC-E certificate bt i belongs to hyderabad and am a local canditate..but as per my BC-E certificate its writeen that ranga Reddy dist..so,i want to know that there will be any problem if i submit that Caste certificate while applying for govt Job..plzzz do reply me fr diz sir plzzzzzzzz

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     02 November 2011

The BC crtificate is valid to apply for jobs throught state.

Raheem (Student)     03 November 2011

Ok sir but actually i belong to hyderabad district but actually when i made Bc-e certificate i was in a rent home so,i kept that rent home adresws for certificate and i got ranga reddy dist in that so,actualy i velong to hyderabd dist so,is there any problem with the dist..or i cn go for it i dosenot matter wheather its from which dist

abdul zubair (NO)     08 November 2011

Heloo sir,

I am a muslim, belongs to shaik, i got my bc-e certficate from my MRO HYDERABAD ,i just wanted to know whether we comes under OBC or not and Relaxation in upper age limit (as given in para 7 (A) (b) (i)) and / or reservation
to ‘BC-E group’ or ‘any category in BC-E group’ will be subject to the adjudication of
the litigation pending before the Honourable Courts. However relaxation in upper age
limit (as given in para 7 (A) (b) (i)) and / or reservation to ‘BC-E group’ is applicable to first
to the 14 categories of BC-E group as per interim order on 25-03-2010 in Civil Appeal
No(s). 2628-2637 of 2010 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. The castes mentioned in Sl.
No. 15 are treated as ‘OC’ category (List is available in page 10 of the application form).

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2011

All the queriest just listen.  There are two type of OBC certificate one valid only for state govt job and another for both. The list issued by cerntral Govt is also state-wise. The list of communities is available on the itnerenet of DOPT and Ministry of Welfare.  Please also read the certificate, ir it refers to any State Govt of central Govt notification conferring the OBC status to particular commnity in particulr state.  You queries will be answered.

Azhar (Sys admin)     13 March 2012

Hello sir,

My name is Azhar Uddin Ahmed, and my fathers name is Nazeer Ahmed Khan, i would like to know whether i can apply for bc-e or obc certificate, since my fathers name contains KHAN and my name does not. Iam confused please help.. Thanks in advance..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 March 2012

Please see if you comunity appars in the central / state list of OBC.

G AHMED FAIZAN (student)     27 April 2012

hi,

I am Ahmed , i belong to BC-E sheik community. I appeared for GATE2012 and got 2123 rank i was qualified under OBC-non creamy layer category....could i get the OBC certificate.. as i belong to BC-E  for my admission in M.tech..PLZZZ help me out of this..?????

SHAIK NASIR   06 December 2015

good evening sir,

my name is shakeer and surname (karzi) and my mother tounge is urdu.

when am going to apply for BC_E they are saying that my surname is not available in muslim list and they saying that change my surname.

my problem is how to change my surname and tell me process to change my surname as soon as possible. to my mail nasirshaik0786@gmail.com

Thanking you sir

shalwzees12380   17 September 2018

Hello Sir,

I am Md Zeeshan and my problem is i went to Government Office for my OBC certificate, in the name of Sheikh but the problem, i got to know if i wanting a OBC certificate then Shiekh should be in my name and also the 2nd generation parents documents also they want with the name mention Sheikh, we are belonging sheikh but not put in our name and also we don't have the documents last 2nd generation parents. Is there anyway to apply for this because i cannot put Sheikh in my name as then i have to change in every documents and also can't get the documents of last 2nd generation.

Please help me or let me know.

zeeshan_zsabh@yahoo.com mail me as per details of these.

Thanking You,

Syed Javeed   07 June 2023

Hi sir

i just wanted to know that for Govt jobs BC-E certificate valid on the basis of husband name. 

woman-----OC

husband ---- BC

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2023

Originally posted by : Syed Javeed

Hi siri just wanted to know that for Govt jobs BC-E certificate valid on the basis of husband name. woman-----OChusband ---- BC

cast status s not earned / lost by marraige. cast of father will be relevant all times to come.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register