Need lawyer help to file appeal in madras high court

Lower Court (Sub Court) has granted divorce. But in appeal at District court, the court has remanded the case to lower court again. District court has not given enough reason for the same as per guidelines of High court or supreme court. I want to appeal the in Madras high court. Need a help on documentation and procedures for filing appeal. Thanks & Regards




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu