sho has filed false fir

the Sho has filed false fir against me after i filed case against him for custodial torture, what are my remedies in this situation

contest both cases on merits

First of all, even if you have filed a case against the SHO, but since he is Govt. servant so to prosecute him before the court requires sanction from the government. Without the sanction he cannot be prosecuted. Moreover if the same SHO has filed false FIR against you, then you can file revision before the HC under section 482 Cr PC to prove that since he had become my enemy because I have filed a case of custodial death against him, (but which is very hard to establish in revision before the HC).



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu