Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY

Page no : 3

Sarwesh (Reporter)     27 July 2013

MrRamesh

You..and..your..letter...under...RTI...issued...by..AICTE...both..are...wrong..and..confusive.

I..am...a...journalist..as..welll..as...an...educationist.Like..you...I...keep...keen...interest...in...cos..Institutions.

But..never..misguide..any..one.As..the..question..of...the...letter..is..issued...as...per..your...question..put..against..the..department.

However...its...not..a..weapon...for....you..to...thrass...anyone.

Fact..is..that...Vinayaka..Mission..Univ..is..a..deemed..university..estabished...under..sec3..of..UGC..Act1956.Its..not..a..fake..one..as..you..have..said.The..list..of..fake..universities/Institutions..have..been..laid..down..on...the...UGC..website...you...can...see.

Further....Vinayaka...Mission..has..obtained...approval...of....AICTE...for...its..two...technical...Instituions...named..Vinayaka...Mission...Kripananda..Variyar..Engg...College..Salem..and..AVIT..Paiyanoor..Chennai..for...its...technical...courses.

It...is...also..to..be..notedf..that..the..Govt..has..dissolved...DEC...which..was...on...the..hand..of...IGNOU.

How..do..you..say...that...these...Institutionjs..are...bogus.

No..body..will...encourage...you...for...this...kind..of...carelessness...attempt..to..misname..any..one.

Please..note..that..neither...directly..nor..indirectly...me...or..any...of..my..relatives..are..engaged..with...Vinayaka

Mission.

To..obtain....approval...of...AICTE...has..been...waived...now..a..days..for...a..University...as..per..the..judgement..

of...Supreme....Court..of..India.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     27 July 2013

डियर सर्वेश रिपोर्टर जी ,
ये थ्रेड आज से 3  साला पहले आरटीआई सूचना प्राप्त करविधार्तियो एवं सम्मानित मेम्बर्स  के ज्ञानार्जन  हेतु  पोस्ट किया गया था  ये  मेरा अधिकार था  आपका भी है सब भारतवासियों का भी  रही बात इस संस्था के बोगस होने या न होने का अगर ये लैटर फर्जी है तो ध्यानपूर्वक उपरोक्त लैटर को पढ़े और सोच समझ कर बोले आप ध्यान दे कि आप आज ही उक्त क्लब के मेम्बर बने है .......

अगर आपमें दिमाग है, हिम्मत है तो सम्बंधित डिपार्टमेंट से लैटर मंगाकर इस क्लब में पोस्ट करे .धन्यवाद

T Dutta Biswas (ahhsgd)     18 January 2015

Lol...Vinayaka Missions University is recognized by UGC and DEC both....the name of the University is clearly mentioned on ugc official website in the list of the Deemed Universities In India..

Pramod (Manager HR)     17 April 2015

I think there is confusion because of two different names

Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation is a recognized university by UGC(https://vmrf.edu.in/vmude/ ). Website claim that both names are of same university.

Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation its new name is Vinayaka Mission University (The Directorate of Distance Education commenced its programmes in 2005)

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     25 June 2015

Hmmm, reading the discussions above. This VMU seems to be a VALID UNIVERSITY,

I think we should NOT judge an esteemed institution by mere rumors.

VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY - VALID  UNIVERSITY arrr. . . . I mean FULLY VALID UNIVERSITY

People/ students must go for it

javed sheikh   06 March 2016

Hi am presendly pursing my 2nd year BSC from Vinayaka mission university salem.

just wanted to know if WES canada recognises this university, cause i could'nt find it on WES website. Or what is the way out if since i am allready pursuing the degree.

regards

javed

Animesh   16 August 2017

People continuously shouting of RTI saying that VMU is unrecognized but so far not posted the so called RTI

mathan manish   12 March 2020

Vinayaka mission was established in 1981 as Thirumuruga Kirupananda Variyar Thavathiru Sundara Swamigal (TKVTSS) Medical Educational and Charitable Trust. In 2001 the institution gained the recognition to be a deemed university from the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. Nearly 15,000 students are studying in our constituent colleges, and approximately 2,000 medical, dental, homoeopathy, paramedical, engineering and management professionals besides arts and science graduates are graduating from the VMRF campuses.

The list of colleges which are coming under the VMRF is mentioned below for your reference:

• Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Medical College & Hospitals — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Medical College & Hospitals — Karaikal
  • Annapoorana Medical College and Hospitals — Salem
  • Aarupadai Veedu Medical College & Hospitals — Pondicherry
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Sankarachariyar Dental College — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College — Salem
  • Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology — Chennai
  • Vinayaka Mission’s College of Pharmacy — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s College of Physiotherapy — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Kirupananda Variyar Arts and Science College — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s Annapoorana College of Nursing — Salem
  • Vinayaka Mission’s College of Nursing — Karaikal
  • Vinayaka Mission’s College of Nursing — Pondicherry

VMRF offers several UG, PG and Doctoral level courses in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Paramedical Sciences, Homeopathy Medicine, Engineering, Technical and Management Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Science. The colleges are known for their infrastructure, research facilities and their academics status.

There is a news revolving around the internet stating that Vinayaka Mission Research Foundation is fake and is not recognized by the UGC. Still, the real fact is that the Vinayaka Mission University is 100% Recognized by all the National Bodies like:

• U.G.C. = Universities Grants Commission
  • D.E.C. = Distance Education Council
  • M.H.R.D. = Ministry of Human Resources Development
  • UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTEE.

VMRF is also a member of

Mark Valenzuela   07 August 2020

There are a lot of fake universities actually!

Jason Boo   14 June 2021

Good morning! One day I needed to write an original essay, but I can not write it by myself. Then one of my schoolmates showed me professionals, who can do this stuff for me and my papers were written with short terms. And now I would like to suggest to try to order essays for every learner and to use this fantastic cpm homework help writing company!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register