Hi! If you want to obtain a legal heir certificate, the format is -
This document is for legal heirship for the mutual funds. You just have to swap the words with the property/pension or anything else as per your requirement.
The process -
The person who is applying for legal heir certificate has to approach the district tahsildar office with the death certificate of the deceased and have to produce a form and also he/she have to make an application and the person has to fill up an application form and make sure that all the information provided by the person is correct and complete and it is also required that the person lodging the application should have all the required information and necessary documents required in the process and it is also required to affix a court fee stamp (INR 2) on the application form and SC/ST are exempted from this fee.
Documents needed -
- Name of the deceased
- Death certificate original
- Service certificate issued by the head of the department/office in case of serving employee
- Ration card and Aadhar card
- Pensioner payment slip issued by the office of accountant general in case of pensioner
- Family members names and relationship
- Applicant’s signature
- Date of application
- Residential address
- An affidavit worth Rs 20 on a stamp paper
Read more about it here - https://blog.ipleaders.in/legal-heir-certificate/