LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Beena Rajput   13 February 2018

harassment

I m working in a company...where I suffered from harassment...I sent a mail to the hr...

Respected Madam/sir,

I am Beena Rajput and have been working in your organization since April 2017. Presently  I am working in Krishna Nagar branch. I have been going through a lot of troubles at my workplace and had complained to my seniors and managers but there hasn't been any positive response or action taken so far. This has obliged me to reach out to you in the hope that you will address my problems and take the required action.

I had worked in Saini Enclave earlier and there was a WhatsApp group where everyone would send prescripttion, sale report or other work-related information. One of my colleagues had posted p*rn videos on that group just for fun and to see how I react; as I was the only female employee in that branch.he did this two times. My manager was also added to that group but no question was asked to the person who posted that video neither any action was taken against it.

Once the store incharge named Devinder had spread rumors about me of having affairs with my colleagues which completely destroyed my both personal and professional image and caused harm to my self-esteem. I complained this matter to my manager but he took no action instead I was transferred to Pandav Nagar branch the next day after my complaint.

I somehow managed to get over that issue to move on and focus on my work. A few days after my transfer, I received a call from Devinder asking for a sum of rupees 3381 as branch shortage charge even though I had signed verification report stating only rupees 300 as branch shortage charge. Now all of sudden I was asked to pay rupees 3381 to which nobody has no answer as to when this sum was accumulated in my name and how.

I have been so stressed that I have taken off yesterday and today as well without informing anyone. I don't understand how come there is nobody to take care of such issue and incidents and for how long do have I to suffer like this. I have been angry, frustrated, humiliated and depressed.i can't work in such environment..

I request you to pay attention to these issues and immediately take appropriate action against concerned workers so they never again bother any other female employee this way.

Thank You.

after this mail I met to the DGM of the company and he scolded me and even misbehaved ....he said he deals such kind kind of issues and girls daily.... and hr forced me to resign from the company.....now I can't understand what to do...how to solve my problem and to whom I should complaint.

Learning

3 Replies

S Singh   14 February 2018

You show you are very tini mini girl where Men and women both have equal rights in this country. You are no exeption.

S Singh   14 February 2018

You show you are very tini mini girl where Men and women both have equal rights in this country. You are no exeption.

Beena Rajput   14 February 2018

sorry but I didn't get u properly....explain again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register