Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abscond from the company

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2017

Discuss with elders of your own family, competent and experienced well wishers, counsel specializing in Labor/service matters.

Either resolve the matter with your own skills and reduce the matter in writing

Or  lean on your employee’s/trade unions

Or approach Inspectors appointed under Punjab Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act ( All Actys are available on website of Dept. of Labor, Haryana)  

Or approach Higher Officials of Dept. of Labor

Or approach court of law

Legal notice from your counsel may also help to resolve the matter.

Notify under proper acknowledgment to both employter;consultancy,M/s Accenture and its Manager that you need...................................narrate and that you will loose your next source of earning livelihood due to their conduct.

Your own elders of your own family, competent and experienced well wishers, counsel specializing in Labor/service matters, employee's/trade union leaders can help you to draft.

harsh   27 April 2017

Hi Sir, The releaving letter will be provided by the consultancy not by the Accenture. The manager of Accenture was telling me from the beginning that he will not approve my timecard. So i got worry and i was on third party payroll nobody is taking care of.

If that was made known to employer: Consultancy then it should have called you back to its office and made you work elsewhere.

What is your fault!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More