LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Section 195 crpc perjury

Respected gurus, I have filed an memo on section 190/195 CRPC as my opponent/advocate filed some false statements in the evidence affadavit , even its proved on record we sumbmitted the memo with the some evidences to prove our pleadings . but the judge said he can take action only when we file a IA or petition on the same please advice , as per my knowledhe once we bring the perjury to the judge notice the judge has to suo moto action on them , he has to file a complaint , please correct/advise me if I am wrong. Thanks , Venkat .

Learning

9 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 August 2016

Venkat Judge is right hence u need to act according to his directive only.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my progfile.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 August 2016

Dear Quest,

Petition 190/195 CrPC gives enough determination to the judge to take action against the complainant.

Rule 1A Order 8 of CPC is redundant. Please complain to ether Chief Justice or file revision in HC. 

Please file petition u/s 340 CrPC read with 195 CrPC that will give perper determination to the judge to take appropriate action without any delay. Please check sample petition of perjury in my FB page.   

https://www.facebook.com/RockySmith4Calcutta/

Bhaskar Pandey (ADVOCATE)     31 August 2016

Dear! judge can take suo moto action against them bcaz opponent has filed false affidivats in court. But nowadays courts dont want to involve like such matter.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     31 August 2016

Originally posted by : Bhaskar Pandey
Dear! judge can take suo moto action against them bcaz opponent has filed false affidivats in court. But nowadays courts dont want to involve like such matter.

Indian courts exceeding its limit bounded by law and creating its own law incited by corrupted judges and lawyers, which is autocracy.

This is condemned. 

(Guest)

Hi Rocky , 

thanks a lot for your reply , my question is cant the judge take the action on a memo , is filing IA or petition is mandatory ?

as per my knowledge I just bring the perjury to the judge notice through a memo , now judge has to do his duty ?am I right ? 

(Guest)
File revision in high court bayya now days that is the correct method

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     01 September 2016

Originally posted by : sr
File revision in high court bayya now days that is the correct method

I agree.

@ Quest, 

mentioned CrPC in the subject of the matter gives enough determination then why rule 8 order 1A of CPC is required ? File revision u/s 401 CrPC read with 397 CrPC and call for the record in HC. By the way, did you asked that judge to record about the necessity of 1A petition in the order sheet???

CHAPTER XIX MISCELLANEOUS PROCEEDINGS REQUIRING JUDICIAL INQUIRY. 337. (i) Under the head Miscellaneous Judicial Proceedings are included all proceedings are enquiries of a judicial nature comes.

Please check the following link.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=128152&offset=2

My FB Page : - 

Sidharth   01 September 2016

Originally posted by : venkat
Respected gurus, I have filed an memo on section 190/195 CRPC as my opponent/advocate filed some false statements in the evidence affadavit , even its proved on record we sumbmitted the memo with the some evidences to prove our pleadings . but the judge said he can take action only when we file a IA or petition on the same please advice , as per my knowledhe once we bring the perjury to the judge notice the judge has to suo moto action on them , he has to file a complaint , please correct/advise me if I am wrong. Thanks , Venkat .

Hi... Seen you after long time.

Judge is trying to avoid its responsibility.

you simply file an application u/s 340.250 of crpc r/w 192, 193,195 of IPC.

and also file an another application to first decide this application before proceeding any further.

(Guest)
Dear legal expert, Can i file perjury against police because police filled counter petetion in my parents anticipatory bail as i am absconding since fir filling inspite they detained me illegally in police station .i have evidence like cc cam recordind,they sent for medical examination,bus tickets,online bank statements,medical certificate from hospital.is there any bar as per 195 crpc against public servants

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register