Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Playing cricket and football in the housing society premises

Page no : 2

CHINMOY BHATTACHARJEE   08 November 2021

Sir, I am from Baranagar, Pin - 700036. I faceing same problem. I live at ist floor. The boys age 12 years to 20 years playing cricket , and shouting loudly, and breaking glasses. But they are not here me. There parients allow them to play cricket infront our house. Howcan I , survive fron this. Please help me 

Chinmoy Bhattacharjee,

M- 91 75968 92043 

Sh R. S. Badal (self)     27 December 2023

Faced same nonsense in  Mumbai better called Slumdog city. I have written letter to society and always CC to  police station. Then if they still dont listen then simply  throw stumps away and stand in their way so they cant play. If they confront u you confront them back. If there is a senior citizen or Women in your fam then just call the respective hotlines - say  women or sr citizen got injured. Be prepaed to use  Gully Ka Koota Language and same uncivilized sh*t if they  abuse  . Throw away / break the stumps 

Rani Das   13 April 2024

Hy rkp. Currently i have been hit cricket ball on my head. Dealing with the same issue.  I stay in mira road..

Which location u stay in mumbai suburb?

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     14 April 2024

cricket and foot ball are out door games. If the bylaws of the society permit the games as indoor games then they have to take proper care and precautions like fixing net and permitting the boys to play in the net only.

Rani Das   14 April 2024

Society commitee themself not interested to address or resolve any matter in regards to injury happen to  vehicles and residents inconvenience. 

@ rk how did u finally resolved the issue. 

RKP (self)     14 April 2024

Hello Rani Das,

After two police complaints and two notices to the society people refrained from further escalating the matter and it got solved to many extent.

Rani Das   16 April 2024

Thanks rkp for ur reply. 

RKP (self)     16 April 2024

May be your society members may also have done some scam in society accounts or so. There might be some money misuse in society account. Check those and then file a complaint in HOUSING co-op society office close to your place. https://mysocietyclub.com/registraroffice. In complaint also mention about cricket nuisance.

Rani Das   16 April 2024

Of course they have donE misuse of the society fund. They know to play very smart. "On top of it they say they r doing social work in society. They say they do society work for free. They dont get paid for doing society work." Now a days who does social work in co operative society. They know well as they r in touch of most of police officers staying in my bdlg. 

Mayor of our area geeta jain are very close to those people.

1. I am staying Alone from 2005. Wen my  father Purchased flat v had mini garden with swing and see saw in our society. That mini garden is removed all of sudden with out informing residents. No meeting and nothing is done.if any body asks about mini garden they say yeah  they will make ....n dragged it till now.

2. Mini garden is replaced by four wheeler parking .

3. Temple in our society compound will b built  while purchasing flat it was told which is no words about it till now. 

4. Every flat members pay full amount of maintainence rate of square feet but half of the society compound is covered with 30 to 40 four wheelers. One quarter is for playing area. So here v r been cheated by the society to pay full amount of society and not using the full bldg area as it covered by 4 wheelers..

5. Around in 2015 the secretary had given 1 lakh ruppes from society fund to his favourite watchman as the watchman was in need of money. No body dared to question the secretary.

6. Society commitee has used the society money to fix bio matrix all procedures r done now from corona v r just waiting for the activation of biomatrix. The activation is purposely not done as the secretary wife and his wife friend conducts private tutions at their home . Fixing biomatrix will b problem to those students Coming n going To private tutions. 

7. V have 2 watchmen still v r not secured for 85 flats. One watchmen is from our society as this watchmen is from 2004 and he knows well to do maska polish. This watchmen is also given seperate place where his family wife, teenager kids stays  in a tiling floor of 150 sq ft area Seperate Private bathroom section. ElectricIty and water supply is provided by society commitee. 

8. These favourite watchman Daily routine gets up Early around 4 am get ready then firstly from 5.30Am starts cleaning all 4 wheelers Around 35 to 40 4 wheelers, which is his personal job n earns 300Pm..per 4 wheeler N finishes around 8.30am. In between 7 am he distributes water by going to terrace and just opening the Water cock. After 8.30 he will just roam in society Compund then around at 1pm will have lunch and sleep as he wake up at 4.30 am to have his extra expense by washing n cleaning 4 wheeler n 2 wheelers. 

8. Still v have two more watchmen boots. One made of concrete ( which is unused before corona ). Another boot is of Bathroom door matrrial which is Next to main gate..here the watchmen is from outside contractor.....stll lot to share........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register